Game Prediction?

Arrowhead

Hey guys. I'm headed over to Denton Saturday and am looking forward to the game. UNT scares me considerably because you have a good team and have the spoiler role. Also, we have had many a close games throughout the year. I don't really get the dislike you have for us, but hey this is college football. I know we are having a big tailgate and are bringin our band. Should be a good atmosphere for football. Wondering what you guys are predicting for final score and for attendance. I for one am not going to make a prediction at this time...don't want to jinx us. wink.gif Feel free to come by our message board and discuss the game. Not much game talk on your board this week. By the way, let me know where some of y'all will be tailgating so we can stop by and say hi and drink your beer. LOL!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If ULM runs the option-read that LaLa did against us, we'll get scorched. That said, we haven't stopped any kind of run all year and I don't think we'll stop ULM either.

ULM - 42

UNT - 28

I also don't understand why the all the ULM fans are confused as to why we hate them....so, here, let me make it clear: Your coach is a freakin a-hole.

We're gonna lose. And if/when we do, we will be well on our way to going 0-5 for home games this year, which as an alum, I feel is unacceptable.

That being said, sometimes the most dangerous teams to play are the ones with nothing to lose. NT will be that team. UL-whatever has a conference championship on the line.

Im hoping for the best but I expect very little more than what we have seen thus far:

ULM 34, NT 19

It would also be nice to come out of the gates playing a football game, versus trying to play catch-up in the 2nd half.

Edited by Eagle1855

Meager will continue to lack "energy"

Phillips steps in and throws a couple of nice TD passes.

Patrick surpasses the 100yd rushing mark.

Aaron Weathers will have another INT.

Dickey will play not to lose.

ULM will run it down the D's throat.

ULM will air it out with some success.

The A-hole head coach will try his best to run the score up.

Devil Dickey(credit to LongJim laugh.gif ) will get blasted by members of GMG again.

Other members will come to his defense and blast those members for blasting DD.

ULM - 34

NT - 20

ph34r.gif

Edited by Got5onIt

Meager will continue to lack "energy"

Phillips steps in and throws a couple of nice TD passes.

Patrick surpasses the 100yd rushing mark.

Aaron Weathers will have another INT.

Dickey will play not to lose.

ULM will run it down the D's throat.

ULM will air it out with some success.

The A-hole head coach will try his best to run the score up.

Devil Dickey(credit to LongJim laugh.gif ) will get blasted by members of GMG again.

Other members will come to his defense and blast those members for blasting DD.

ULM - 34

NT - 20

ph34r.gif

Exactly what he said, except the QB's could go either way. Phillips was awesome in the clutch last week but I'm not convinced yet. Hopefully we'll get to see him again.

Tailgating!!!! Woooohoooooo!!! What fooball game?

Bad luck to have La-Mo for homecoming. They are looking for some payback.

The GOOD NEWS - This is a game that can be won. Monroe lost to Northwestern State, and to Florida International (who hung 31 on them). However, to win we have to play just about error-free football. (our penalties hurt us more in this game than others).

The BAD NEWS - QB play against our defense could be the tale, and we have issues there. Stephen Jyles has been running and throwing the ball like Byron Leftwich. We get no pressure on him, and we get blown out. He hung 227 yards on the MUTS, 384 on FIU, over 200 on FAU, and 260 on Ark State. He also runs with the ball a LOT. Has scored several rushing TD's already this year.

I am a reaslist, so I'll be honest here. I'm hoping for a win. However, considerring what the last two teams did to us on the ground, I have to believe Jyles will demolish our Mean Green Defense. (personally, I want Barndon Monroe to knock the show-off into next week)

ULM - 34

NT - 14

We will still have a great time tailgating, and I will have enough RUM in me to ease the pain...

GMG!!!