Is it asking for too much to expect a win this

gangrene

At the beginning of this season, I never would have dreamed the outcome of this week's game would be in question.

If we win this game by anything fewer than 10 points, then I'm going to be really disappointed. We simply HAVE to win this game or this program will suffer it's biggest set-back in five years.

At the beginning of this season, I never would have dreamed the outcome of this week's game would be in question. 

If we win this game by anything fewer than 10 points, then I'm going to be really disappointed.  We simply HAVE to win this game or this program will suffer it's biggest set-back in five years.

I'm going out on a limb and saying UNT wins tomorrow. ph34r.gif

To do that, the OL and DL are going to have to bring it, the WR's are going to have to show up, and Meager is going to have to grow up fast.

Bazaldua will be a factor.

UNT 23

FIU 17

I just don't know where more than 10 points comes from. I think our defense gets us some, but we need to score to win. You throw in the fact it is a road game and I am "hoping" for a good outcome, but not betting on it.

Underpromise/overdeliver and have a great weekend!

GMG

No worries. We will stomp FIU into a mud hole tomorrow. It's like playing a JV team. The offense will all be on the same page. JQ will have a long touchdown. PC will get over 100 yards. All will be good in Mean Green Land until La Tech. We will have one week of feeling good about ourselves. FIWho?

We roll.... UNT 38

FIU 10

No worries.  We will stomp FIU into a mud hole tomorrow.    It's like playing a JV team.  The offense will all be on the same page.  JQ will have a long touchdown.  PC will get over 100 yards.  All will be good in Mean Green Land until La Tech.  We will have one week of feeling good about ourselves.  FIWho? 

We roll....  UNT 38

FIU 10

Excellent!! That's the kind of confidence I like to see. I certainly hope we can get our running game going. ASU had two back with 100+ yards so we should definitely be able to equal that.

I took a quick look at some stats and results and, unfortunately, I don't see things getting any better for us this week. I see more struggles on offense, leaving the defense on the field too long. Eventually, the defense will tire and FIU's passing attack takes its toll. Hope I'm wrong.

FIU - 19

NT - 13

sad.gif

I took a quick look at some stats and results and, unfortunately, I don't see things getting any better for us this week.  I see more struggles on offense, leaving the defense on the field too long.  Eventually, the defense will tire and FIU's passing attack takes its toll.  Hope I'm wrong.

FIU - 19

NT - 13

sad.gif

Boooooo.....Hisssssssss!!!!!!!