Homemade decals....

andrewrozell

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you bitching about the color won't change it. I'm kind of lurker and don't make many posts, but I see so much complaining. (usually from the same people) The branding has changed. Accept it. Move on.

And one more thing... We are The UNIVERSITY of North Texas, not North Texas. Can you guys please stop having me read "Interlocking NT!".

Edited by SeanMG

All of you bitching about the color won't change it.  I'm kind of lurker and don't make many posts, but I see so much complaining. (usually from the same people)  The branding has changed.  Accept it.  Move on.

And one more thing... We are The UNIVERSITY of North Texas, not North Texas.  Can you guys please stop having me read "Interlocking NT!".

Love the new Green, love the new typestyle/font........will continue to love an interlocking NT, whether we have it or not. There is no THE in our name..............check your diploma.

Great decals Andrew. Good to meet you last Saturday.

Remember the Chromse scripted "North Texas" we made two years ago? I believe I will order our new Chrome AutoEmblem sticker with this logo designed by Zeke. I already have 25 orders for it when they go into print. How many others should I have made? Any thoughts? Should I eliminate the "Mean Green" and just leave the "NT", or all letterin left off all together?

user posted image

All the Green sections will be chrome and the "Mean" and "Green" and "NT" parts will be a black background.

Rick

Remember the Chromse scripted "North Texas" we made two years ago?  I believe I will order our new Chrome AutoEmblem sticker with this logo designed by Zeke.  I already have 25 orders for it when they go into print.  How many others should I have made?  Any thoughts?  Should I eliminate the "Mean Green" and just leave the "NT", or all letterin left off all together?

user posted image

All the Green sections will be chrome and the "Mean" and "Green" and "NT" parts will be a black background.

Rick

I don't know how many you should make, but make one for me!

i like to the decals getting out there... cheers to everyone for working hard on getting UNT (NT) stuff out there....

PS forgive me for not knowing about the "The" on the diploma, but if I remember correctly, the argument was between NT and UNT posted by Sean, nothing about TUNT or UNT; why was the "The" ever questioned?

All of you bitching about the color won't change it.  I'm kind of lurker and don't make many posts, but I see so much complaining. (usually from the same people)  The branding has changed.  Accept it.  Move on.

And one more thing... We are The UNIVERSITY of North Texas, not North Texas.  Can you guys please stop having me read "Interlocking NT!".

Sean. Yes, we are the University of North Texas. However, since as far back as

anyone can remember students and alumni have just said "North Texas". "North Texas" has almost always been a part of our school's name, and people have always know what you're talking about when you say "North Texas".

It's the same as if you were a "University of Texas" graduate. You just say "Texas" and people would automatically know which school you attended.

There is nothing wrong with having clothing and hats with just "NT" on them. I see lots of people wearing hats that just have an orange "T" on it. Everyone knows what that represents, and everyone knows what NT represents.

i like to the decals getting out there... cheers to everyone for working hard on getting UNT (NT) stuff out there....

PS forgive me for not knowing about the "The" on the diploma, but if I remember correctly, the argument was between NT and UNT posted by Sean, nothing about TUNT or UNT; why was the "The" ever questioned?

My comment was really supposed to be a passing one, I didn't really think it would get many comments or start any discussion on it. I was corrected years ago by somebody on this board for the same thing.

If anybody cares to discuss NT vs UNT or interlocking vs some other logo, feel free to PM me..........I have pretty much tried to keep any logo rant of mine off the board just because there are better things to discuss.

For now the discussion is cool car decals.............and all that are proposed seem pretty cool to me.