UNT can win big games this year

UNT_playmaker

unt will win this year against k-state, tulsa , and louisana tech.....but we need to focus on the belt games, troy will come into fouts, pumped for national t.v., to grab the sbc championship and get a spot at the unknown bowl, aka new orleans bowl......

the troy game will be huge, is it just me or did the sbc get much much more lame, florida international, and florida atlantic......it sounds like we added devry or lincoln tech to our conference, well heres to a bowl game at the end of the season....

go eagles....

I think the whole big 12, outside of A&M, Texas and maybe Texas tech will be a pretty big disappointment. (and A&M and Texas both have ample time to join the rest)

KSU 38

FIU 21

ISU - 32

Illinois State - 21

Nebraska- 25

Maine- 7

OSU- 15

Montana St- 10

KU - 30

FAU - 19

These dont exactly inspire fear in the hearts of other Div 1A opponents.

NT needs to get past MTSU--- this game is my biggest fear. If we get past MTSU, I have no doubt we can run through Tulsa, play close games with KSU and La Tech and win the belt... again. And go to wherever the new bowl game will be and play a strong UH team.

I could see us 9-1. Then again, I could see us 5-4 as well.

unt will win this year against k-state, tulsa , and louisana tech.....but we need to focus on the belt games, troy will come into fouts, pumped for national t.v., to grab the sbc championship and get a spot at the unknown bowl, aka new orleans bowl......

the troy game will be huge, is it just me or did the sbc get much much more lame, florida international, and florida atlantic......it sounds like we added devry or lincoln tech to our conference, well heres to a bowl game at the end of the season....

go eagles....

You know...I am not sure I would rag on FAU nor FIU. They had better opening weekend games against better competition than we ever had... ph34r.gif

The Big-12 schedules of many look unbelievabably bad.

------The AGGIES have two weeks to prepare for SMU (enought said)

-- The week after that they play Texas State who defeated mighty Delta State(who) by 7.

-----The RAIDERS open next week against Florida int. who may be much better than expected ..They played a good game against Kansas Kansas State.

-- The week after that they play Sam Houston who defeated Bacone JC. (does that mean Junior college) It is in Oklahoma somewhere.

-----BAYLOR after a struggle with SMU plays Sanford (not Stamford) a I-AA school

-- Next after that.. Army which usually sits in the bottom 10 with SMU.

---TEXAS caught LaLa at an unfortunate time for LLU ( 20 LLU players had families from N.O. in hurricance) but plays Ohio State next and finishes with Rice. No real complaints with their schedule but not very taxing for a top-10 team.

---Maybe worst of all, NEBRASKA defeated Maine by 18. This is from the Yahoo "write-up: The Black Bears struggled mightily before a crowd of 77,469 that was more than double the total attendance of their five home games last season.

---Read that last line again..... most AAAA and AAAAA high schools in Texas do that well or much better..

---What a weak collection of schedules for a supposed "Great" conference.....I am unimpressed

Tulsa plays OU next....... or they thinking opportunity or victim of the wrath of OU.

Then they get to play us the following week.. Tulsa lost to Minn 41-10 who gained 300 yards rushing against them..... And we do have a rushing game as well.

-----MTSU has me concerned... their defense did rather well at "Bama".