Bad Tiger Bait , Bad

eeally

Is it just me, or can people from LSU not spell? blink.gif

Anyway, we'll see how everything goes down in Death Valley come Sept. 3. I'm not thinking we'll pull out a win, but I think our boys will give 'em one heck of a game.

Edited by untgirl04

Is it just me, or can people from LSU not spell? blink.gif

Anyway, we'll see how everything goes down in Death Valley come Sept. 3. I'm not thinking we'll pull out a win, but I think our boys will give 'em one heck of a game.

I was thinking the same thing, just didnt wanna seem petty in my accusations. Mis-educated Cajuns, what else is new?

I love the post which points at the only 2 games our running game didn't show up for last year. Texas (JT had one carry) and baylor (still only played a 1/4 if i remember right) and Cobbs of course was out and he still lead the nation in rushing.

They didn't care to share the Colorado game stats. And... they fail to see that JT was offered by Colo. and Ark. as well as some other schools. But whatever, they will probably win (i hope not) but that's where we're at. At least give credit where credit is due. Some over there have it right.

okay, here goes the ole forum spelling and grammar debate.

first off, do you really care? i mean does it reall bother you? does it drive you nuts that i don't use captial letters everytime i need to.

i don't take the time to spell check my posts when i am done, i am not a secratary and i did not get my masters degree i typing.

i am in outside sales and make my fortunes on convincing people to see thngs my way.

if it really bothers you i will hire you as my personal post spell checker. i have alot of $ to spend and a couple of thousands posts on tigerdroppings you can sart with, that should keep you busy until 9-3.

i probably have misspelled words (or mistyped them) in this post, and I relly don' care.

NOW,

as far as tigerdroppings goes, it is a great site and NOT JUST for tiger fans. We probably have more guests from other schools than mostb other boards have members.

Yeah, we'll give you as little hell as I have getten here fro time to time, but it is all in good fun.

Hope to see you there again soon.

user posted image

okay, here goes the ole forum spelling and grammar debate.

first off, do you really care?  i mean does it reall bother you?  does it drive you nuts that i don't use captial letters everytime i need to. 

i don't take the time to spell check my posts when i am done, i am not a secratary and i did not get my masters degree i typing.

i am in outside sales and make my fortunes on convincing people to see thngs my way. 

if it really bothers you i will hire you as my personal post spell checker.  i have alot of $ to spend and a couple of thousands posts on tigerdroppings you can sart with, that should keep you busy until 9-3.

i probably have misspelled words (or mistyped them) in this post, and I relly don' care.

NOW,

as far as tigerdroppings goes, it is a great site and NOT JUST for tiger fans.  We probably have more guests from other schools than mostb other boards have members. 

Yeah, we'll give you as little hell as I have getten here fro time to time, but it is all in good fun.

Hope to see you there again soon.

Does it bother me that LSU fans can't spell on message boards? No

Did it bother me that a bunch of dumbass, non-educated, enter your own word for moronic "here", LSU fans make the game-day experience at Baton Rouge basically less fun than a root-canal? Yes.

Did it help that the LSU athletic department stuck us on row 1, which meant the game was unwatchable from those crappy seats? No, it didn't help. I paid $50 to watch the game on the video screen.

Thanks.....but no thanks.

The reason I cant spell is I have dysleixa and I am to lazy to use the spell checker.

And dont complain to us about your crappy seats, bitch to your A.D. about jumping at the first chance to make some fast cash, and not pushing for better seats. Dont like em keep your ass at home.

And as far as the fans I have more than once invited everyone on here to stop by and see how TRUE LSU fans tailgate and have a good time.

Does it bother me that LSU fans can't spell on message boards?

obvioously so, otherwise you would have left this topic alone

Did it bother me that a bunch of dumbass, non-educated, enter your own word for moronic "here", LSU fans make the game-day experience at Baton Rouge basically less fun than a root-canal?

LSU is voted among the best places (if not THE best place) to watch a college football fan, but good try at proving absolutely nothing.

Did it help that the LSU athletic department stuck us on row 1, which meant the game was unwatchable from those crappy seats? 

when you get to big time college football pal, the season ticket holders have the good seats. you are lucky we even have visitor seats in the lower bowl. there are MANY people at LSU and around the country in REAL college football that pay WAY more than $50 a ticket to watch the game, but that just shows the mentality you have and others have about college football.

Edited by LSUfan4444

LSU is voted among the best places (if not THE best place) to watch a college football fan, but good try at proving absolutely nothing.

Just because Cletus, Eustis, Merle and other Tiger fans claim it to be Valhalla does not make it so. I have never seen a more aptly titled fan board then Tiger Droppings.

Edited by Eagle-96

when you get to big time college football pal, the season ticket holders have the good seats. 

This reminds me of a quote... "When somebody calls you 'pal' and you're not pals... f*** that!" A little bit of comedy there from Dane Cook. I thought it was fitting.. no offense to LSUfan444; we all know how good your program is. tongue.gif

Edited by untStein

hey stick me up top, I could care less at least I would be able to see the game and not have to deal with the a-holes walking down in front.

It's a great place to watch a game, if you are a LSU fan or neutral fan.

I don't think my AD gets to pick where the seats are. I doubt he said "hey, give us the sh$tty seats".

By the way, I'll stack up where I've been to see games against you any day. I've probably been to close to 40 stadiums for college football.

Try being a fan of NT against being a fan of LSU. Yeah, it's real tough being a LSU fan. I guess I'm not a REAL college football fan.

I hope you are one of the 10% of good people I met the two times I've been to Death Valley. But if you are one of the other 90%, well.....I got no love for those people.

Try being a fan of NT against being a fan of LSU. Yeah, it's real tough being a LSU fan. I guess I'm not a REAL college football fan.

No one is saying that you and the other NT fans arent real college football fans.

I can not comment about NT fans because I dont know how y'all are, and I dont like to assume anything.

But I can tell you about LSu fans, to somepeople LSU isnt just a college it is a way of life. Most babies when they are born are given a purple and gold rattle. And most of us our first game was in the womb.

For the true fans and you will know which ones they are it is about family tradation and are there through thick and thin. I BLEED purple and gold and have for as long as I can remember. I have been a fan through the low times and believe me there have been PLENTY.

Now you will find that most of the assholes are not the tradational fans.

After the National Championship, people were coming out of the wood work saying that they were now LSU fans and that makes me sick.

Again I am not sure how y'all are up there, but with us it begins and ends with LSU football.

Sorry y'all can have y'alls soapbox back.

I'm a fan of the soapbox.

I'm not talking in terms of how passionate somebody is for their team. That really can't be measured.

All I know is that for the most part if I want to see NT play, I have to go to the game. Thankfully that has gotten better over the past couple of years but I've travelled to Boise, Nevada, Arizona State, Alabama, Vandy, Tech, OSU, LSU and many more places just so I can see the actual game. I can't just turn on the TV on Saturdays because I know my team will be on TV. I can't just open the sports page knowing they will have all the info about the game or the team. In fact, I gotta hope they covered the game at all.

Like the saying goes "it ain't easy being green". Although even I'll admit it's a million times better than the dark years of the late 90s.

Because to be a fan at a place like North Texas, you gotta be a fan. Nobody goes to Fouts because they are a bandwagoner.

I'm a fan of the soapbox.

I'm not talking in terms of how passionate somebody is for their team. That really can't be measured.

All I know is that for the most part if I want to see NT play, I have to go to the game. Thankfully that has gotten better over the past couple of years but I've travelled to Boise, Nevada, Arizona State, Alabama, Vandy, Tech, OSU, LSU and many more places just so I can see the actual game. I can't just turn on the TV on Saturdays because I know my team will be on TV. I can't just open the sports page knowing they will have all the info about the game or the team. In fact, I gotta hope they covered the game at all.

Like the saying goes "it ain't easy being green". Although even I'll admit it's a million times better than the dark years of the late 90s.

Because to be a fan at a place like North Texas, you gotta be a fan. Nobody goes to Fouts because they are a bandwagoner.

I understand now. Thats what being a true fan means. You have to do whatever it takes to watch your team and support them. I salute you for your efforts.

We do have the advantage that LSU is college football in La. and I would think that if Texas was a smaller state then that could be said as well for Texas.

But I will say from what I have read and seen on this board y'all seem to have a VERY LOYAL fan base. And that is cooler then anything.

Yes, it is.  Where else can you see a guy with a high school education who has just finished his 12th beer and is screaming "tiger bait" at the top of his lungs as if he's ever had any real affiliation with the school?

If the guy is already in the stadium and has ONLY drank 12 beers, well my friend you ARE NOT in Tiger Stadium.

It is, however, likely to be voted Most Likely Place To Have Your Windshield Bashed In If You Have A License Plate Frame Or Bumper Sticker Supporting The Opposing Team.

That is the biggest crock of cr@p. Why is it when teams see LSU on their schedule they sell more tickets to that game than they do any other road game on their schedule except for maybe a rivarly game or a road game close to home.

I'll bet money right now that the number of NT fans that make the trip will be one of your largest road traveling sections of the year. I guess they all want to be treated like sh!t.

The only fans that leave baton Rouge with bad experiences are those who are too thin skinned and should avoid all road games no matter what or those who go there looking to start cr@p. If you go to baton Rouge with the good spirit of college football in mind, you will have a great time.

yeah, there will probably be some drunk a55e5 who take things a bit too far, BUT you think that can't happen in Denton to a visitor?

By the way, I'll stack up where I've been to see games against you any day. I've probably been to close to 40 stadiums for college football

i will not get into this with you here b/c it matters not in this post. You can e-mail me and we can exchange pictures and stories. I have some good ones, as i am sure you do to. From FSU and UF at the doak, to a ND and USC in south bend to a red river shoot out.

None of my posts were in reference to wherr you have seen games, BUT our visiting section is not as bad as some others. NOW, that being said, there are some seast better than others. YOU BOUGHT the tickets in those sections. NT returned thousands of tickets to us, so they obviously didn't sell out. How can you blame that on LSU?

this is a typical visiting fans seat, not too bad if you ask me. this is section 3 (south). I KNOW there are other sections available, you just didn't chose them.

user posted image

user posted image

The best place to watch a college football fan?

yes, another error. You got me! I am heartbroken. What gets me is that you either couldn't figure it out, OR it bothers you so much you feel the need to point it out AGAIN!!!!

Yes, it is. Where else can you see a guy with a high school education who has just finished his 12th beer and is screaming "tiger bait" at the top of his lungs as if he's ever had any real affiliation with the school?

There are alot of people who never set one foot on LSU's campus and all they have is a high school education that are affiliated with the university. That is a difference that LSU has. It is in the blood. You don't have to be a student or an alumni and the purple and gold passion can run as strong through your veins as anyone else.

As a matter of fact, i know someone who has never attened one day of class at LSU and drinks probably a half bottle of scotch on every gameday and loves LSU, he has no affiliation right? UNless you call donating $15 million to the school of business and having them name the college of business admion after you.

"when you get to big time college football pal, the season ticket holders have the good seats. you are lucky we even have visitor seats in the lower bowl. there are MANY people at LSU and around the country in REAL college football that pay WAY more than $50 a ticket to watch the game, but that just shows the mentality you have and others have about college football."

That's what you said, which basically says I know nothing about college football, or as you put it, REAL college football. I beg to differ.

All I can talk about is the experiences I had at LSU. Both weren't great. Bad enough that I won't go back. It's not worth the money it would cost, and I'll be the first to acknowledge that our performances down there haven't helped. But neither did the game day experience.

I can handle the pre-game banter and whatever gets thrown at me. I'm a NT fan for chrissakes, I was born with a thick skin. But the seats were crappy, and the people walking by were being so stupid even the LSU fans around us were telling them to shut up. It would have been one thing if their crap would have been funny or even intelligent. But it wasn't. I expect you to defend your school but I'm just being honest when I tell you I won't go back to Baton Rouge. At least not anytime soon.

And I tell you what, a REAL college football fan drives 12 hours to Las Cruces to watch a 3-8 NT team play a 2-9 NMSU team in front of about 3,000 people in a game that means nothing, and then turn around and drive 12 hours back. Because I didn't do that because it was the cool thing to do. I did that, and other NT fans do that because they love their team, school, and college football.

So enjoy your REAL college football, maybe, just maybe one day I'll be a REAL college football fan. But I doubt it.