FFR

UNTLifer

That is what I would like to see at midfield without the words. Just the picture of the eagle's face/head. Has anyone seen midfield at LSU with the Tiger that fades into the field? That is the look I would like to see with the eagle.

I know, stebo, I know. cool.gif

Yes, that is a great idea but unfortunately it's not going to happen for now. They have already ordered the stencils for the logo that is going at midfield. And the logo they are going to use needs to be there for now to get it out and sell it. I don't think anyone will be dissapointed in what the Mean Green will be playing on this year, not at all.

Rick

I do think it smart though that we didnt sew any logo into the field on the 50 or the 25 yeard lines. This way for special events we can change the logo, or if we decide on something else we can get that on their as well. Unlike the last turf were we were stuck with the eagle head even though we are no longer refered to as the eagles.