Jamario and Patrick interview

Stan R

I'll tell you...JT must REALLY be a modest fellow. He will be making $$$MILLIONS$$$ in the NFL, and yet he would only buy a 350Z!!!

I mean, that's a great car and all...but what about a Lambo or Ferrari, etc... cool.gif

I'll tell you...JT must REALLY be a modest fellow.  He will be making $$$MILLIONS$$$ in the NFL, and yet he would only buy a 350Z!!!

I mean, that's a great car and all...but what about a Lambo or Ferrari, etc... cool.gif

Nothing against Lambo and Ferraris, but the guy does have great taste in cars. wink.gif

P.S. I drive a blue one, so I might be a little biased. Heck, I'd probably let him take it out for a quick spin if he knows how to drive a stick cool.gif

Nothing against Lambo and Ferraris, but the guy does have great taste in cars.  wink.gif

P.S. I drive a blue one, so I might be a little biased.  Heck, I'd probably let him take it out for a quick spin if he knows how to drive a stick  cool.gif

I'm house sitting for a lady this week and she has a blue one as well. One of the stipulations of me staying here was that she leave the keys!!! They are some fun cars to drive, but not for tall people. I'm a little uncomfortable in it, but who cares, it's cool looking.

Cool article. They seem to be a couple of down to earth, candid type kids. I hope they stay that way.

Uhh...the 350 starts at 26,500. The 50k that was stated in the interview was just an inaccurately rounded number. Mine was 34k because it has all the bells and whistles but it has the exact same engine as the base model.

If I were to pay 50k on a sports car, it would definitely be a new Corvette Z06. I believe its approx. 400hp and, best of all, its not a Ford laugh.gif

Bottom line, though, is that any of those three are a much better deal than the 60-100k Mercedes, Audis, and Beemers on the road today.

In that report the writer said Jamario was at 220? 

If this is accurate, that is going to make him even more unstoppable!

That's not a typo. This is what was told to me by both JT and PC. JT did say he wouldn't mind losing 10 or so pounds (which he thinks will happen in 2 a days), but he's currently at that weight and feels he can handle it.

Why pay that much for a 350z when you can get a 2003 Mustang Cobra with 390hp/ 390tq for a lot less? Heck the 2005 stang GT is faster than the 350z.

I think you would be interested to see the June Issue of Road and Track where they compare U.S. Muscle vs Europe and Japan muscle. Ford GT 40(Talk about bang for the buck $124K for the Ford vs $189K for the Farrari) vs Farrari F35?, Ford Mustang GT vs Nissan's 350Z, Chevy's C6 Vett vs Aston Martin.

Very interesting numbers and very impressive for the U.S.

Rick

That's not a typo.  This is what was told to me by both JT and PC.  JT did say he wouldn't mind losing 10 or so pounds (which he thinks will happen in 2 a days), but he's currently at that weight and feels he can handle it.

Now, is that added bulk the dreaded "Freshman 15"!?!?!! Hopefully it's all muscle. wink.gif

I'm house sitting for a lady this week and she has a blue one as well.  One of the stipulations of me staying here was that she leave the keys!!!  They are some fun cars to drive, but not for tall people.  I'm a little uncomfortable in it, but who cares, it's cool looking.

Cool article.  They seem to be a couple of down to earth, candid type kids.  I hope they stay that way.

I'd rather have a G35, screw the Z.

If your going to dream, dream about a Real Car.

Well, fortunately for me and a wise $500 investment with my summer lawnmowing earnings back in 1981 I don't have to dream about a real car...I still own one.

Here's a couple more shots of my 1966 Mustang. Click here.

Click here

It's hard to believe this member of the ORIGINAL PONY CAR has never been to Denton since I have owned it? Truth is I'm almost afraid to cruise it up because it would probably intentionally die on me out of spite since I spend all my play money supporting the Mean Green instead of all the many upgrades I have originally planned for it. Amazingly this car is 95% original stock, still has some great launch power and drives like a dream down the highway. But as I said before, I would like to upgrade many things such as build the 2V 289 into a K Code version like the GT 350 had in it, add front disc brakes, upgrade the original A/C to a lighter, aftermarket aluminum job and re-restore the interior(seats, carpet and headliner).

Rick

Ah! Pollock, sweet fastback dude. Light metalic Blue, very nice. By the way, if I remember correctly Evan also has a classic Stang and I believe his is Orange? That's three of us here on the board, I wonder how many others?

It would be cool to see how many alumni have classic autos. It would be cool to get a shot of a nice collection of them in front of the admin builiding by the Eagle statue.

Rick