Darrell Dickey academically ineligible

emmitt01

I heard from a very reliable source who I won't name because that would ruin all the fun that Darrell Dickey didn't pass enough classes in Summer II (pay no mind to the fact that it hasn't started) and will be ineligible to coach this year.

My sources also tell me that Saddam Hussein wasn't removed from power by the U.S. Military but was instead ruled to be suspended by the NCAA because of WMD's he received from a booster.

All of this is true because I just typed it on a message board.

Edited by emmitt01

I heard from an inside source (may be the same one Emmitt talked to), that the Diet Coke boy has made a 67 on his Summer II final, and he needed a 74 to pass the course. This test will be taken in 5 weeks, but my source is a good one, and like Emmitt said, if it's on a message board, it's the gospel truth.

So, we will have a new Diet Coke boy this year, just accept the fact, and let's all move on.

I heard from an inside source (may be the same one Emmitt talked to), that the Diet Coke boy has made a 67 on his Summer II final, and he needed a 74 to pass the course.  This test will be taken in 5 weeks, but my source is a good one, and like Emmitt said, if it's on a message board, it's the gospel truth.

So, we will have a new Diet Coke boy this year, just accept the fact, and let's all move on.

I also heard he tested positive for Diet DrPepper. DD was furious... ohmy.gif

Just seems too early to know on Byerly's elgibility. 

Meager would have challenged Byerly for the starting job during 2-a-days from all that I've heard.  Look for one of the true freshmen who played QB at his Texas HS to start taking snaps immediately during 2-a-days and might that just be Korey Washington?

Plumm, my friend, your post is way too serious for this thread. blink.gif

Guest e-bone

Earlier today my source within the textiles industry pulled me aside to tell me that DD's Gallery Furniture hat actually failed it's quality control test last season and as a result the NCAA may place NT on probation.

I heard that someone in the Athletic Dept. saw that 1970's Disney movie about a field goal kicking mule and assistant coaches are very busy right now combing the grassy fields and barns of the North Texas area. In addition....they've signed Jan Michael Vincent to play quarterback at NT because he is "the world's greatest athlete".

Isn't a post like this on par with a GG post? huh.gif

No, but this is:

I will br driving a van to Baton Rouge! All aboard! The scale stadium model will be delivered next Thursday! My neighbor slipped on her driveway! She loves SMU! We WILL beat LSU this year! My co-worker said we will lose, so I played the fight song on the piano! My wife thinks I'm nuts!

I have sources that say TJ Covington is inelligible this season. He has decided to work this season at the Rave Movie theatre. I can see that...

"Give me your ticket, boy... WHAT, you dont want me to tear it?, Oh I'm gonna tear it!!!...You aint never had a ticket torn like this!!!!....you watchin me??????....DONT YOU LOOK AWAY....cause I'm TEARIN IT RIGHT NOW....HERE IT COMES, SUCKA....IT'S OVER!!!!!!"

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

I have sources that say TJ Covington is inelligible this season. He has decided to work this season at the Rave Movie theatre. I can see that...

"Give me your ticket, boy... WHAT, you dont want me to tear it?, Oh I'm gonna tear it!!!...You aint never had a ticket torn like this!!!!....you watchin me??????....DONT YOU LOOK AWAY....cause I'm TEARIN IT RIGHT NOW....HERE IT COMES, SUCKA....IT'S OVER!!!!!!"

GMG!!! biggrin.gif

::nearly chokes on popcorn::

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I heard that someone in the Athletic Dept. saw that 1970's Disney movie about a field goal kicking mule and assistant coaches are very busy right now combing the grassy fields and barns of the North Texas area.  In addition....they've signed Jan Michael Vincent to play quarterback at NT because he is "the world's greatest athlete".

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

user posted image