MBB, who is still on the team?

Honestly, I just don't care any more.  Tell me who will be there in the fall and I will run with them.

Regarding Buggs, that kid better find a place to earn his degree, because he's not going to play on the professional level.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/1/2024 at 9:19 PM, NT80 said:

We should always reload with JUCO players or Portal transfers over HS players.   They are already acclimated to the college game and usually older and more mature.  HS players are too much risk vs reward moving to DI.  

I feel like basketball is the sport where players are most ready to compete early because of the growth of aau.  Some of the aau teams out there could probably be a top 25 college team. Of course, those teams are stocked with top 100 national players.  

now big men, unless they are a top prospect are definitely better served after a couple years in college.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1