***Official Temple vs UNT Game Discussion***

GMG_Dallas

8 minutes ago, MeanGreenMan09 said:

I just don't understand it, 1st drive, get burnt by their run game, 2nd drive, defense makes a good adjustment and they go 3 and out, 3rd drive, completely abandon the adjustments that just worked on the previous drive... like what are you doing Caponi???

He doesn’t really know what to do. That’s why you see the same problems week in and week out. No changes to the defense, no blitzing, same result

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, akriesman said:

First and goal from the Temple 6 and they throw it 3 times ?  How do you not run it with our running game ?

I feel like our offense is going to have to score every time they touch the ball 😞

Is it just me or does Chandler tend to hold on to the ball too long ala Dak?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Greenrex said:

In a kind gesture from ESPNU, camera operators have been honoring Crowd-Avoidance Shots. Glad they understand our fans don't really travel well...from Ft. Worth, Dallas, the dorms.

Do you mean they didn't all get excited to see the black uniforms that the players seemingly like so much?

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

40 minutes ago, 3_n_out said:

It’s not that they’re awful. They just know they have to cover all the field coz a big play can occur against this defense anywhere, anytime

Turns out my tv got on a weird setting and I wasn’t getting the full picture.  My apologies to the cameramen. 

• Haha 1