Wren Baker

Couple of thing:

I am not sure it was Wern's call, why would any AD want to see his program go into november and december with out the following seasons coaches in place for transfers and recruiting?

They handled Littrell situation poorly, they wanted to keep him for a post season run in 22, then they should kept him for the following season in 23.  Letting him go after the bowl game was to late to hire a new coach and build a team for 23. 

Morris was a panic hire, recruiting left with Littrell, players were jumping into the transfer portal, coaching staff was in limbo, and the transfer window was closing.   Not ideal timing for a head new coach, I think Morris was the only one willing to take the job.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrAlien said:

Couple of thing:

I am not sure it was Wern's call, why would any AD want to see his program go into november and december with out the following seasons coaches in place for transfers and recruiting?

They handled Littrell situation poorly, they wanted to keep him for a post season run in 22, then they should kept him for the following season in 23.  Letting him go after the bowl game was to late to hire a new coach and build a team for 23. 

Morris was a panic hire, recruiting left with Littrell, players were jumping into the transfer portal, coaching staff was in limbo, and the transfer window was closing.   Not ideal timing for a head new coach, I think Morris was the only one willing to take the job.

UNT doing UNT things. 

59 minutes ago, MrAlien said:

Couple of thing:

We didn't lose any transfers until the 2nd window 

• Upvote 1