Thank you for the hospitality

CalBear

8 hours ago, CalBear said:

Hello all, 
Just wanted to share my gratitude for the hospitality. Denton is a great spot, loved seeing Dallas (first time), and really appreciate the dedication to your team. I hope other cal fans were gracious. I hope for both of our sakes both of these teams overperform for the rest of the season. Will be rooting for NT in the AAC.

I went to the first Cal vs UNT game. My first time in the Bay Area. Cal fans were gracious to us also. Wishing this game was just as competitive as the last. Wishing Cal the best of luck and enjoy your next conference!

9 hours ago, CalBear said:

Hello all, 
Just wanted to share my gratitude for the hospitality. Denton is a great spot, loved seeing Dallas (first time), and really appreciate the dedication to your team. I hope other cal fans were gracious. I hope for both of our sakes both of these teams overperform for the rest of the season. Will be rooting for NT in the AAC.

For our sanity, we hope you go undefeated and win the national championship this year.  Beat Auburn.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CalBear said:

Hello all, 

I went to the first game in 2019 as well. I remember it being unseasonably warm as well, 90-95 degrees. The campus was beautiful, though. I was hoping for a more competitive and ultimate UNT win in this year's matchup, but we haven't seemed to have a steady QB since Mason Fine.

Spent a week in those vintage San Francisco stack on stack apartments off Balboa Street when I was a teen.  My sister & her husband were stationed at the Presidio army base & both worked at General Lettermen hospital during that Southeast Asian war.  Sis’ was a nurse & brother-in-law a dental technician. 
The city by the Golden Gate Bridge & where someone left their heart was my favorite vacation of all to present day.  Californians back then were kind & courteous then just as they were at UNT on Game Day last Saturday.  I wish for them a winning season with a bowl reward (& win) at season’s end.

🔵GO GOLDEN BEARS!🟡

🟢️ GMG!

• Upvote 2