UNT Polo and jersey question

untcampbell

North Texas is pretty, pretty good at Polo, and has been for a while. And for those that have disdain for that school on our Southern border, they were best in Texas in 2022, beating $MU in the championship. This weekend, they will play on @ESPNU as the number 1 seed in the UPSA D1 Nationals.

Question: if that jersey or something close was available to the public, would you buy one?

GMG

• Upvote 5

The jersey doesn't do much for me....but others may love 'em. 

Kudos to our team for past success...and good luck this weekend. And special praise for any UNT polo player, who competes....while riding Peruna. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, letsgiveacheer said:

Nowadays, any green jersey is good for me.

Polo at North Texas and ranked best in the nation? Let all the talk about North Texas and its blue-collar persona come to a halt right now.

Dude, this part if the state is horse country. I'm not surprised that we're a top team.

• Upvote 1