I have to say this

DeepGreen

1 minute ago, DeepGreen said:

As Jalie Mitchell's photo now pops up on each page, I have two thoughts.  I hate that it didn't work out for Jalie, and she was released as head women's basketball coach.  Jalie Mitchell is a very attractive woman.

I hear you but I am still proud of the AD for having the balls to make the move.  RV and Wren would have put it off.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

As Jalie Mitchell's photo now pops up on each page, I have two thoughts.  I hate that it didn't work out for Jalie, and she was released as head women's basketball coach.  Jalie Mitchell is a very attractive woman.

And, in her time, a very good basketball player.  Too bad that she couldn't coach equal to her playing ability.  I hope that she can get a job somewhere as an assistant coach.  She has a lot of knowledge to impart.  Maybe she is a little like Seth...a very good coordinator but as a head coach, not so much.

• Upvote 2

Perhaps selective memory on my part, but it seemed that we gave up leads late in games this year and ended up losing.  You could feel/see it coming and it appeared the team did too with sort of a "here we go again, we're going to lose" mentality.  Flip those losses to wins and does she keep her job?

• Upvote 1