Paying Final Respects to 6 God.

TheNewEra

I really believe the loss of GH was much more of an impact than many of us thought it would be. I think Mason is one of the, if not the best QB's ever to wear the Green. But this year he has not been the same. Not sure if its the scheme, or maybe the connection with GH, but there have been quite of few passes this year that in the past it seems Mason world have never missed. Some time the difference between good, really good, and great is a matter of a couple of breaks here and there. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I really believe the loss of GH was much more of an impact than many of us thought it would be. I think Mason is one of the, if not the best QB's ever to wear the Green. But this year he has not been the same. Not sure if its the scheme, or maybe the connection with GH, but there have been quite of few passes this year that in the past it seems Mason world have never missed. Some time the difference between good, really good, and great is a matter of a couple of breaks here and there. 

It has to be GH. He was the one that believed in him ,and guided him to the way he is now. I remember Mason said that it was one of the most emotional talks he's ever had

Just now, southsideguy said:

I always thought Scott Davis had the heart of warrior but I think had a bigger one. I will always remember him taking that shot against UTSA while throwing the game winning TD.  

Mason will be successful whatever he does in life.

He loved this team that much. He's done so many things that only the toughest people do. He takes hit after hit, but bounces back up and fights harder.

Nothing will stop me from going to that game Saturday😂

• Upvote 1