Boca Raton Roll Call

Green Lantern

3 hours ago, GMG24 said:

First game got out of hand real quick, and we never recovered.  I have a feeling there will be some pretty disappointed FAU fans come 2 pm or so tomorrow afternoon.   It will be pretty cool celebrating a conference championship on your turf though. 👀🐸☕️

Man you guys are delusional but if it helps you sleep better more to you.

Are you bringing a defense this time?😂😂😂😂

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Dusky said:

Man you guys are delusional but if it helps you sleep better more to you.

Are you bringing a defense this time?😂😂😂😂

Enjoy your D.C. Last game, and your short success.  NCAA will be knocking on FAU door shortly I'm sure.   Oh you must not remember last game when our offense also forgot to show up.  It's all good though,  I was making a bit of a sarcastic joke, and you come back with that.  

7 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Enjoy your D.C. Last game, and your short success.  NCAA will be knocking on FAU door shortly I'm sure.   Oh you must not remember last game when our offense also forgot to show up.  It's all good though,  I was making a bit of a sarcastic joke, and you come back with that.  

You talk about celebrating on our turf and I’m not supposed to say anything, c’mon man.

As far as the NCAA is concerned if your referring to Lane you obviously don’t know anything about him, if you are referring to his brother it’s already done.  Two year ban on recruiting but the great thing is it makes it more likely the whole family sticks around for at least two more years and we can get some Ole Miss transfers seniors that can now play immediately so all in all a pretty good trade off don’t you think.

Btw, if you guys continue to do well your coach won’t be around after two years either but you won’t have any conference championships to show for it.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Dusky said:

You talk about celebrating on our turf and I’m not supposed to say anything, c’mon man.

As far as the NCAA is concerned if your referring to Lane you obviously don’t know anything about him, if you are referring to his brother it’s already done.  Two year ban on recruiting but the great thing is it makes it more likely the whole family sticks around for at least two more years and we can get some Ole Miss transfers seniors that can now play immediately so all in all a pretty good trade off don’t you think.

Btw, if you guys continue to do well your coach won’t be around after two years either but you won’t have any conference championships to show for it.

If you think that Kiffen's brother is just going to sit on his hands and not help in recruiting whatsoever I have some beach front property in Kansas I'd like to sell you. 

57 minutes ago, Dusky said:

Btw,  I am leaving this topic open on my computer.  If FAU does lose I’ll be here to take the crap.

Heading to the stadium...GO OWLS!

Good luck and GMG!!!

On the ground at the stadium, I guess the most disappointing thing about this is no one from UNT organized an official tailgate/meet and greet. Is there a reason they couldn't have set up a few tents and had the band playing or a boombox or something? Are we scared to sanction it for fear of people not showing up to it?

I see green walking around and a few small scattered FAU tailgates... And zero UNT tailgates.