Boom! Lets blow it up.

KingDL1

Not one person should stand for this kind of performance.

Wren should take the Bull by the horns here and now on to make sure we are doing everything we can to be much better. 

Number one priory start working on on ranked recruiting classes  with no tolerance for failure

Number two make sure that we have a Special Teams Coach and make them practice. 

Number three never take your foot off the gas again. 

Anyone that makes excuses for failure will be fired. 

NO Excuses!!!!!

Make the coaches stand next to I-35 for an hour in Bikini Tops with  with signs in their hands that says my team lost poorly to a team they should be able to beat. Just like some do for those that come in last in their fantasy football leagues. It might make the news and good if it does. Then do a charity car wash in dresses if there is another embarrassing lost. 

2 minutes ago, Silent Eagle said:

I definitely don't stand for this performance... I sat in my chair the whole game and still sit in protest. 

Just a bunch of suck-o-la from our coaches.  

I wish I could find something to laugh about but I just start crying. 

Embarrassing. 

Offensive play calling was garbage, as usual. 

Littrell needs to be held accountable for this special teams fiasco. He fired a good coach who had a proven track record of coaching special teams. He replaced him with someone I am sure he had rubbed elbows with in the past and there is a visible drop off...Clear as day. 

These are not living up to million dollar expectations. But tempers will settle, ass kissers will pucker, and we'll keep on churning out the same BS. 

There was a noticeable difference in talent. Their recruiting success is starting to show, and ours is the same ol same ol. But, but, but, #goodfit. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Ben Gooding said:

Embarrassing. 

Littrell needs to be held accountable for this special teams fiasco. He fired a good coach who had a proven track record of coaching special teams. He replaced him with someone I am sure he had rubbed elbows with in the past and there is a visible drop off...Clear as day. 

These are not living up to million dollar expectations. But tempers will settle, ass kissers will pucker, and we'll keep on churning out the same BS. 

There was a noticeable difference in talent. Their recruiting success is starting to show, and ours is the same ol same ol. But, but, but, #goodfit. 

^^^ so much this

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

Embarrassing. 

It is what it always is...we suck against teams we care about because the teams we care about never have to worry about losing to us in a recruiting battle. We are the easiest team in this region of the country to recruit against--it's like taking candy from a baby.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

Wren should take the Bull by the horns here and now on to make sure we are doing everything we can to be much better. 

Number one priory start working on on ranked recruiting classes  with no tolerance for failure

NO Excuses!!!!!

Make the coaches stand next to I-35 for an hour in Bikini Tops with  with signs in their hands that says my team lost poorly to a team they should be able to beat. Just like some do for those that come in last in their fantasy football leagues. It might make the news and good if it does. Then do a charity car wash in dresses if there is another embarrassing lost. 

First things first.....there's a flag pole to be erected.  Let's stay focused, OK?

36 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

NO Excuses!!!!!

I said before this game if we lost we needed to have serious consequences on the coaches.

We not only lost, we got obliterated.

We cannot lose to SMU like that.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

8 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

I said before this game if we lost we needed to have serious consequences on the coaches.

We not only lost, we got obliterated.

We cannot lose to SMU like that.

But we did. And our fearless AD booked him up for another year and gave him a raise. No consequences will be handed down to anyone. My bet, WB may not even say a word. SL will hit up his presser on Tuesday with that muffled "bloppity blop blop blop bloop blop we gotta do better as coaches boop bop bop." Then back to business of sucking A as usual. Then his radio show at Rudy's, we'll have a more animated SL. Same words used, but with muffled unfunny jokes to work the crowd. 

But, hey, we get Iowa next week. Silver lining? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

But we did. And our fearless AD booked him up for another year and gave him a raise. No consequences will be handed down to anyone. My bet, WB may not even say a word. SL will hit up his presser on Tuesday with that muffled "bloppity blop blop blop bloop blop we gotta do better as coaches boop bop bop." Then back to business of sucking A as usual. Then his radio show at Rudy's, we'll have a more animated SL. Same words used, but with muffled unfunny jokes to work the crowd. 

Did someone say IOWA?

SKKJMFPVADMAUHC.20060717014752.jpg?width

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Ben Gooding said:

I hope, for all that is sacred, he says bloppity blow".

• Upvote 1

Guys this is a large project...we are BAD.  Not only are we recruiting against SMU, we are recruiting against every school in the nation because DFW is so fertile.  We have historically peed on athletic investment.   Seth and Graham should be held accountable for a bad night but they have a TON to overcome because of our history.  I'm at a loss to explain the play calling but my best guess is Graham feels we are too weak still to strike.  They didn't do great recruiting the first yr but they will figure it out.  We have no money and these guys are as good as we can do and I personally think that's a pretty good buy!  Give them time.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

8 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

Guys this is a large project...we are BAD.  Not only are we recruiting against SMU, we are recruiting against every school in the nation because DFW is so fertile.  We have historically peed on athletic investment.   Seth and Graham should be held accountable for a bad night but they have a TON to overcome because of our history.  I'm at a loss to explain the play calling but my best guess is Graham feels we are too weak still to strike.  They didn't do great recruiting the first yr but they will figure it out.  We have no money and these guys are as good as we can do and I personally think that's a pretty good buy!  Give them time.  

No. This is not it. This is a post that has good intentions, but is just not in tune. Coaches can cost games. Play calling, preparation, putting players in the most premium spot on the field, etc. Our coaches put 21 points on SMU's board tonight. How many out routes does it take for a SMU DE to swat one of them into the air? I guess about 20. The muffed punt just wasn't muffed, it wasn't coached properly. If you can't visibly see the ball with your head up in the air with a downward spiraling ball, get th out of the way. Looked like a little league right fielder trying to go after some of these punts. SMU is the more talented team, so these little things may not have won the game, but they would have kept us in it. Alive and in striking distance. Not, uh, uh 52-17. Thought I could make the argument that Sutton and Lawler are 5-fold more talented than any player on UNT's roster. They were a 2-man wrecking crew on both sides of the ball. 

SL and Co. is not going to do better in recruiting than where we currently are. I think it is 100% safe to say, this staff will have to coach themselves to better recruits. Recruits aren't boarding a train together and just coming to Denton for, just, reasons. And that coaching themselves to better recruits sure as S took a hit tonight. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

Man that smells a lot like an excuse.  We had money for to increase contracts and many other things?

Lets make the coaches do something like this next to 35. 

fantasy-football-loser.jpg