Thank You

KABrother88

THIS is a Great Example of what sportsmanship should be on both sides!  Given what Mother Nature did to that area, I was very surprised (and very impressed) that the game wasn't cancelled.  I would've completely understood if the game had to be postponed. But Lamar threw people and Logistics on the problem, and found a way (literally...) And it sounded like UNT was in constant communication with them.  And I was equally impresssed and the amount of Lamar fans that showed!!!  This is no exaggeration, Lamar brought more fans than SMU brought to Apogee year before last, and that includes SMUs band!  That's the mark of a good program in my book!    

Good Luck to Lamar University this year.   They are now one of my new teams to follow.  

#LAMARSTRONG   GO CARDS!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, drex said:

I think we should fly the Lamar flag under our flag for the remainder of the season to let Lamar and the affected region know that they are in our thoughts.

Yes, but we need a flag pole.  

Great post and so thankful the folks that were there were able to enjoy a game and take their minds off of the devastation at home.  Best of luck the remainder of the year.

• Upvote 2