Away game ticket help (SMU)

philtex

9 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

What kind of seats are these? Never been to an SMU game, so im just surprised when they are 35 compared to UNTs 10/15/20 buck seats

They'll be "GA" seats on the Mean Green side of the stadium, next to SMUs student section.
If you buy through the AD, you'll be in the sea of Green with friends.   Plus, your money goes to UNT instead of SMU/Ticketmaster/Stubhub.  

They are taking orders up until the end of this week, then, they will sort out who sits where based on priority points (how many years you've had season tickets, MGC donations, etc...).   We don't have a ton of priority points, but in 2015 we had some pretty good seats.

Hope that helps!

1 minute ago, Ben Gooding said:

For a game at smu's stadium, you're damn straight.  

Guess you won't be going to many away games then. If you judge the ticket price by your feelings toward their stadium rather than the game being played, I guess that $200+ cost for a pre-season game ticket at AT&T stadium must be a bargain. 😂😂

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

Guess you won't be going to many away games then. If you judge the ticket price by your feelings toward their stadium rather than the game being played, I guess that $200+ cost for a pre-season game ticket at AT&T stadium must be a bargain. 😂😂

I have never been to a NFL game in my life, I'm smarter than that. That is an absolute farce. 

Nevertheless, it irks me to go to smu anything. Let alone pay more money (regardless of recipient) when I know there is a way to pay less. 

Going to the SMwho game is almost as easy as going to a NT home game.  I'm surprised that some would be deterred by a $35 ticket.  But that's what televisions are for.  Although as loud as you yell in your living room, the team won't hear you.  I would rather have you sit near other green people and let the DFW area know who follows their team. 

I doubt that the game will be a sellout.  Therefore, tickets will be available for walkup purchase.  But keep in mind, that those ticket sales will be credited to SMwho.  Tickets you buy at the APOGEE ticket office will be credited to North Texas.  It's not much, but I want to beat SMwho any way I can on the field or in the ticket office.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

They'll be "GA" seats on the Mean Green side of the stadium, next to SMUs student section.
If you buy through the AD, you'll be in the sea of Green with friends.   Plus, your money goes to UNT instead of SMU/Ticketmaster/Stubhub.  

They are taking orders up until the end of this week, then, they will sort out who sits where based on priority points (how many years you've had season tickets, MGC donations, etc...).   We don't have a ton of priority points, but in 2015 we had some pretty good seats.

Hope that helps!

It does, was just surprised that tickets were 35 for at SMU, not alot but still double than our GA...

Will likely spend the few extra buts with it going to UNT as well

58 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Did we figure out the best way to buy tix is to just call?I was looking around online and couldn't find anything to help me stay in the visiting section with my fellow NT fans.

Yes i called the other day and they charged my card on file, as simple as that.