Bright side.

TheReal_jayD

15 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

The good teams win much more than they lose. The greats rarely lose the one's they're supposed to. We do neither. We at North Texas lay eggs and the fans shit and vomit excuses. We played a 3-8 UT @ Mexico team, not Bama. Looking at the final score, you wouldn't know it. We suck. 

So do some of our fans.  1 comes to mind.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, wardly said:

This is the same team that beat UTSA on the road regardless of their recent losses. All in all, the season has been a pleasant surprise.

So UTEP should win the Most Under-Performing Team Award in the G-5?

And...how in the hell did the Rice Owls (who a Fine-led MG team beat) defeat the Miners for heavens sake?  

GMG! 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

9 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

We are CUSA, so is every team in our conference. Most teams in this conference recruiting sucks. Some less or more than others, but still all full of suck. I'm sure UTEP's classes have been just stellar. Just keep piling the excuses for today, I'll keep pointing them out  

Whoa, whoa..We might have a bowl game. 

We have no excuses, we got beat badly by a team that was better prepared than ours.  These power running teams kill us, or d line is undersized.

Look how many were missing from our team yesterday who were part of most of our upsurge this season.

We really do need 2 strong recruiting classes in a row to catch up completely with higher echelon CUSA. 

And I hope when we win the CUSA championship it's not because the usual strong teams all had bad seasons & that we will also be a Top 25 program, too.  Anything less will remind me of our SBC years.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3