Official MUTS vs UNT 2016 Game Thread

Harry

Just now, meanrob said:

Gonna take time fellas. Our talent isn't anywhere near our effort. But the effort is there. 

Understand but it seems like the defense coaches are adjusting to the talent we have but the offense of coaches are saying we have a system we're going to run it regardless

1 minute ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Unreal. After scoring a ton last week y'all already turning on Seth and Fine because of their performance against CUSA'a best. SMH.

Why in the hell is it that just because we say what is true, we are not playing well, that people say were turning on the coach?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Understand but it seems like the defense coaches are adjusting to the talent we have but the offense of coaches are saying we have a system we're going to run it regardless

Why in the hell is it that just because we say what is true, we are not playing well, that people say were turning on the coach?

We have very little offensive talent and an extremely young offensive coaching staff. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Travis said:

Our play calling isn't helping. 

I feel like our play calling is affected by our terrible offensive line. I also am unsure of the fines limitstions/abilities. I felt like Demarcus Smiths abilities and size would have worked well in a Littrell led offense; however since he is not here anymore he clearly wasn't "the man". 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

don't know maybe trying to win the game

Yes, and creating controversy, obliterating a true freshman's confidence helps that for sure. 

We're about to beat the spread and lose to the best team in the conference by 10 with a true freshman qb who threw for 250 yards. Coming off a 1-11 year. Chill the f out.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

What has Morris shown in the couple games he played that he is worth putting in there over the next 7 games? Because after that, he's gone. If you want a change of pace put O'Hara, Shanbour, or Cason in since they'll be here for more than just the next 7 games. My opinion though? Let Fine take his lumps and then he and Pearson can fight it out in fall camp next year.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Yes, and creating controversy, obliterating a true freshman's confidence helps that for sure. 

We're about to beat the spread and lose to the best team in the conference by 10 with a true freshman qb who threw for 250 yards. Coming off a 1-11 year. Chill the f out.

So your OK not trying to win every game?

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Spoke too soon about beating the spread LOL

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Well it's 17 now haha.... but I do agree. 

I would add no turnovers as well. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1