A challenge to SMU fans

Harry

'90, I figured after Mac was fired & RV left you'd give it a rest but they were never really the problem, were they?  The truth is that you just plain dislike UNT.  It wouldn't matter who the coach is, who the AD is, you still will spew your negativity - won't you?  It's just what you are.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

3 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Great news... For SMU

SMU average around 17k. UNT 13k. 

Keep talking that stupid smack. 

They had a home schedule of:

Baylor (brought 19-20k, I was there)

North Texas (10k visiting fans)

Tulsa 

Tulane

But surely you're smart enough to see that the SMU fans didn't make up the 17k they averaged, right?  You are, aren't you?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Ryan Munthe said:

The fact of the matter is UNT averaged terribly for a 1-11 coach that everyone wanted to fire already. SMU averaged whatever made up number for the first year of a new coach. Once SMU ends up 1-11 again they'll be giving away free tickets again.

Uh, SMU was 2-10 last year. One game better than UNT. The "hey we got a new coach" wore off after they were 1-3. 

UNT probably won't average anything close this year to what SMU averaged last year. A lot of people need proof before coming back. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, GTWT said:

'90, I figured after Mac was fired & RV left you'd give it a rest but they were never really the problem, were they?  The truth is that you just plain dislike UNT.  It wouldn't matter who the coach is, who the AD is, you still will spew your negativity - won't you?  It's just what you are.

How is pointing out facts negative, Mr Rah Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah? 

If left to people like you, RV would still be here and this program would never get better and you wouldn't care. 

Who really hates UNT?

3 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

They had a home schedule of:

Baylor (brought 19-20k, I was there)

North Texas (10k visiting fans)

Tulsa 

Tulane

But surely you're smart enough to see that the SMU fans didn't make up the 17k they averaged, right?  You are, aren't you?

I know you were there for most of their games...

I bet they sold way more season tickets than UNT in 2015 and this year. But hey, never let facts get in the way of irrational hatred/love, right?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

• Harry locked this topic