Baylor and Hansen

Wag Tag

Tell it like it is, Dale! A winning football program is vital...but not at ANY cost. See something / do nothing and look the other way won't cut it. If you were on here, Dale, I'd give you a +1, so Wag Tag got it.

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

Tell it like it is, Dale! A winning football program is vital...but not at ANY cost. See something / do nothing and look the other way won't cut it. If you were on here, Dale, I'd give you a +1, so Wag Tag got it.

An interesting point is where is the protest from the women of Baylor? Is football more important to them?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

An interesting point is where is the protest from the women of Baylor? Is football more important to them?

Good question! Has the response from the administration caused them to keep a low profile? Maybe when Starr's exit is official we'll hear more from them.

9 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

Good question! Has the response from the administration caused them to keep a low profile? Maybe when Starr's exit is official we'll hear more from them.

Or maybe the women of Baylor are busy with their actual lives and aren't trying to get on a national talk show?

Kudos to them. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 16

22 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Wow, this is a statement that should motivate the women of Baylor!

Yep. Why do they need to protest when the problem is on national news and is being addressed? That's what you do to GET ATTENTION for a problem (see:banner), not what you do to get on Ellen.

Protesting now is just attention whoring like Dale Hanson just did (I mean, where was he on this 6 months ago? F'n hypocrite). I'm glad to see Baylor women have anything better to do.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

3 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Yep. Why do they need to protest when the problem is on national news and is being addressed? That's what you do to GET ATTENTION for a problem (see:banner), not what you do to get on Ellen.

Protesting now is just attention whoring like Dale Hanson just did (I mean, where was he on this 6 months ago? F'n hypocrite). I'm glad to see Baylor women have anything better to do.

Uh uh there are victims. Where is RV? Haters hate!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow.  Another Dale Hansen story that is high on emotion and low on facts.  Color me surprised.  Briles "failed" the women of Baylor? You're such a brave brave man Dale.  How about you actually make the case that Briles was negligent before you reach a conclusion?   I know that is asking a lot.  

I'm sorry, but he is such a smug self-important douche.  I bet he drives a Prius too.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

3 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Just Hanson trying to get on Ellen again. 

Narcissist.

Should have had some eye water ready for the fake choke up at the end. Maybe that would have made it more believable. 

I'm with you on this. Dale Hanson is a sell out attention whore. He'll say anything to make a headline that brings attention to himself while bashing someone else.

UNT had a serial rapist on the team who was actually convicted in two states. Additionally, he transferred from OU where he was a rapist too. Dale wasn't too burnt up because it was little ole UNT who just went D1 and wasn't big news. Gerald Farley's countless rapes made Baylor's situation look like a joke. Our President Hurley and Head Coach Simon were never told they were at fault and should be fired. Nor should they have been. I can also tell you not one player on the team knew. It's not like dudes come into the locker room bragging about the girls they rape. And no, the team wasn't out of control. 

People need to shut up and let law enforcement do its job. Especially the Dale Hansons of the world with microphones and big negative mouths. God forbid we let the professionals do their jobs and make the 24 hour news wait for the legal system to play out. 

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

44 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

UNT had a serial rapist on the team who was actually convicted in two states. Additionally, he transferred from OU where he was a rapist too. Dale wasn't too burnt up because it was little ole UNT who just went D1 and wasn't big news. Gerald Farley's countless rapes made Baylor's situation look like a joke. 

He raped, or at least attempted to rape, a friend of mine.  Broke into her apartment.  I don't recall ever hearing that he was a repeat offender.

29 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

He raped, or at least attempted to rape, a friend of mine.  Broke into her apartment.  I don't recall ever hearing that he was a repeat offender.

The link sums it up when the Prosecutor says a 2 year reign of terror ends for the women of Denton. It was really bad. He got a life sentence and deserved it. There were a lot of girls that testified against him at trial. He got away with it for years. They installed those emergency phones all over campus partially because of his countless rapes and assaults. I remember the warnings around town for the girls to be careful. I never thought I'd know the SOB. 

http://m.tulsaworld.com/archives/ex-sooner-receives-life-sentence/article_69d6d45a-bc2a-5322-b807-8e3ac4122391.html?mode=jqm

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

The article says he was to be eligible for parole in 15 years.  I hope he's not out already.

9 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

The article says he was to be eligible for parole in 15 years.  I hope he's not out already.

It appears he's where he needs to be.

https://www.texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/inmates/gerald-christian-farley/739828/

And lost his appeal.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-appeals/1131029.html

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Just Hanson trying to get on Ellen again. 

Narcissist.

Should have had some eye water ready for the fake choke up at the end. Maybe that would have made it more believable. 

Doesn't matter if he added a little theater to it or not, he is right on the money. What is happening at Baylor is sickening. 

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, 3XL said:

anyone else see the irony...when UNT90 damn near craps his pants with outrage by posting "Joe Pa Knew for 35 years"...article about boys getting raped at Penn State...yet is somehow is defending the Baylor Bunch when their women are getting raped...

What does UNT90 want? For Baylor victims, their friends, their family & advocates "men or women" to keep quiet...

also ironic when one narcissist (UNT90) calls out another narcissist (Dale Hanson)...

Defending? Lol. I'm criticizing Dale Hanson for being all about Dale Hanson. For waiting until an issue is handled to express fake indignation in a cheap "look at me, I'm compassionate Dale. Put me on national TV again" ploy.  

You don't know me, you only know Internet me. You should take that into consideration.

8 hours ago, UNTexas said:

I'm with you on this. Dale Hanson is a sell out attention whore. He'll say anything to make a headline that brings attention to himself while bashing someone else.

UNT had a serial rapist on the team who was actually convicted in two states. Additionally, he transferred from OU where he was a rapist too. Dale wasn't too burnt up because it was little ole UNT who just went D1 and wasn't big news. Gerald Farley's countless rapes made Baylor's situation look like a joke. Our President Hurley and Head Coach Simon were never told they were at fault and should be fired. Nor should they have been. I can also tell you not one player on the team knew. It's not like dudes come into the locker room bragging about the girls they rape. And no, the team wasn't out of control. 

People need to shut up and let law enforcement do its job. Especially the Dale Hansons of the world with microphones and big negative mouths. God forbid we let the professionals do their jobs and make the 24 hour news wait for the legal system to play out. 

Yep. UNT didn't draw enough national attention for attention whore Hanson to do his attention whore thing. Plus, that was a different time, before Hanson could admire the Internet hits on his Facebook posts. 

He is an attention whore that will take any position he sees as the popular position that allows for a self-righteous, indignant rant. 

9 hours ago, MeanGreenTeeth said:

Wow.  Another Dale Hansen story that is high on emotion and low on facts.  Color me surprised.  Briles "failed" the women of Baylor? You're such a brave brave man Dale.  How about you actually make the case that Briles was negligent before you reach a conclusion?   I know that is asking a lot.  

I'm sorry, but he is such a smug self-important douche.  I bet he drives a Prius too.

I wonder how many women serial philanderer Dale Hanson failed...

10 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Anyone else notice that he simply can't resist trumpeting the imagined importance of his banner in a thread that has zero to do with it?  Or am I wrong to not appreciate the similarities between speaking out against rape and airplane banners?

Man, just seething with jealousy. Go watch Frozen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

20 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Defending? Lol. I'm criticizing Dale Hanson for being all about Dale Hanson. For waiting until an issue is handled to express fake indignation in a cheap "look at me, I'm compassionate Dale. Put me on national TV again" ploy.  

You don't know me, you only know Internet me. You should take that into consideration.

Yep. UNT didn't draw enough national attention for attention whore Hanson to do his attention whore thing. Plus, that was a different time, before Hanson could admire the Internet hits on his Facebook posts. 

He is an attention whore that will take any position he sees as the popular position that allows for a self-righteous, indignant rant. 

I wonder how many women serial philanderer Dale Hanson failed...

Man, just seething with jealousy. Go watch Frozen.

Hijacked again! It is not about you or the messenger it is about the Message! Haters hate!

Edited by Wag Tag
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Hijacked again! It is not about you or the messenger it is about the Messeage! Haters hate!

Oh, make no mistake, it's ALL about the messenger. Always is in his case. 

Considering I'm talking about the person in the original post and pointing out his huge personal agenda, it's hardly a hijack.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

well...the Internet you...is kind of a "jack wagon"...so I kind of have an idea 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1