Praise in public, criticize in private

UNT90

Why aren't y'all in other threads talking about football and such? Why is this the hottest thread on the board right now if you mutts are so tired of hearing about how the Hattiesburg Hustler sucks? 

#Hypocrites #thoudothprotesttoomuch 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Maybe if you bitched as much to the President and BOR about RV as you bitch about me bitching about RV in a thread specifically devoted to bitching about RV it would make a bigger difference.

Bunch of damn Hypocrites. "Make a thread dedicated to bitching about RV" you say. I do. And you bitch about me bitching about RV in the very thread.

The truth is you want everyone to shut up about RV so you can do what UNT fans have done forever. Pretend there isn't a problem, predict 6-6 seasons, talk about how the latest variety of head coach is the one to take you to the promised land, and then be disappointed come fall. And then the next Spring? Wash, rinse, repeat. No wonder UNT has sucked forever. Littrell has a high probability of failure, whether you like it or not.

Just to recap. I create a thread about RV, you make the decision to open the thread, read what I post, then attempt to silence me yet again. 

This fanbase. ???

Another post in defense of Rick Villarreal, I see. 

Maybe you could take your own advice?

Edited by MeanGreenHoops
  • Upvote 6

33 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Why aren't y'all in other threads talking about football and such? Why is this the hottest thread on the board right now if you mutts are so tired of hearing about how the Hattiesburg Hustler sucks? 

#Hypocrites #thoudothprotesttoomuch 

hate it when somebody encroaches on your turf much??? #crybaby

10 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Hey, who do y'all think will be starting QB? 

#hypocrites

Morris, with a little help....

#crybaby

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:
4 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

hate it when somebody encroaches on your turf much??? #crybaby

Hardly. I'll talk all day about how your close friend, the Hattiesburg Hustler, has hustled this program into the ground. 

Apparently so will you guys. 

#hypocrites

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Just now, UNT90 said:

Hardly. I'll talk all day about how your close friend, the Hattiesburg Hustler, has hustled this program into the ground. 

Apparently so will you guys. 

#hypocrites

tell the truth....you tried to get a job with the UNT athletic department and RV would not hire you....that has got to be it.....OR, you previously worked for the UNT athletic department and RV fired you....  Were all friends here, you can tell the truth....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

6 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

tell the truth....you tried to get a job with the UNT athletic department and RV would not hire you....that has got to be it.....OR, you previously worked for the UNT athletic department and RV fired you....  Were all friends here, you can tell the truth....

Just a disgruntled club seat holder that was lied to in order to secure my purchase. What about you? 

How about starting with your former screen name?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Just a disgruntled club seat holder that was lied to in order to secure my purchase. What about you? 

How about starting with your former screen name?

you are seriously paranoid about me and other screen names.   This is my first, only, and last screen name.....not sure how long it will even last....thanks for that.  I am a club seat holder who will keep my tkts till I die.....and go to as many games as I can.  Win, Lose or draw......sorry to disappoint you....  GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

you are seriously paranoid about me and other screen names.   This is my first, only, and last screen name.....not sure how long it will even last....thanks for that.  I am a club seat holder who will keep my tkts till I die.....and go to as many games as I can.  Win, Lose or draw......sorry to disappoint you....  GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!

Sucker born every day, I guess. Tell the Hattiesburg Hustler I said I hope he gets fired soon. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

32 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Sucker born every day, I guess. Tell the Hattiesburg Hustler I said I hope he gets fired soon. 

Yet you are still ganging around

12 minutes ago, RealMeanGreenMatt said:

This thread......is incredible! Getting me through a boring conf call.

#firerv

12 minutes ago, RealMeanGreenMatt said:

This thread......is incredible! Getting me through a boring conf call.

#firerv

Hanging

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, UNT90 said:

You don't speak for everyone. Try to keep that in mind.

Show me one that ever criticizes him in any way. You only say you want RV gone when pressed on the matter, and your fixation on my posts and criticizing them belies your once every thousand post "oh ya, and I really want RV gone."

I'd also like to thank y'all for making a thread bitching about RV the hottest topic on the forum currently.

hypocrites. Lol. 

Again, you failed to point out in the post of mine that you sighted where I defended RV.  Again, just because I don't choose to come on a public forum and rip someone for their job performance, playing performance, etc... doesn't mean I don't want them replaced, it just proves that I don't think everything should be aired in public on a message board or on a banner behind an airplane.  Especially every day, multiple times a day.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Again, you failed to point out in the post of mine that you sighted where I defended RV.  Again, just because I don't choose to come on a public forum and rip someone for their job performance, playing performance, etc... doesn't mean I don't want them replaced, it just proves that I don't think everything should be aired in public on a message board or on a banner behind an airplane.  Especially every day, multiple times a day.

No, you chose to come on a public forum and rip me for dipping the guy you supposedly want gone, and you do it constantly. 

Why is that?...

If it were up to you we would all just stay quiet about everything and just be thankful for the one or two wins each year that are given to the fanbase by Rick the Magnificient. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Everyone has answered your first comment above.  It is not that you rip him, it is that you turn almost every single thread, regardless of topic, in to your personal rip RV, North Texas athletics thread by hijacking other topics.  That is why I, and many others, have grown tired of your constant tirade especially when you tell others to take their comments to the administration/BOR, etc...  Ever heard of practice what you preach.

If it were up to me, you could post your objections to what you perceive his wrong and keep it to one thread, not hijacking everything.

What you have failed to do here is you highlighted a post of mine and called it a "defend RV" post.  I asked you to show me where I defended him.  You have failed to do so and in response try to deflect through changing the subject.

Your message is tired and old and has run people off of a site that was, at one time, fun to come on and discuss the team, players, recruits, etc...  Yet, your constant hijacking is a total ass whipping.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'll be straight up honest. I went full troll because UNT90 made this board unreadable. My goal became to push him and the mods who wouldn't do anything to the point of losing their marbles in anger at me.

90 is legitimately the reason I have a low interest in UNT athletics in 2016. Because I realized that a majority of the fans were like him.

Love this school and the teams of UNT. But I can't even enjoy them anymore. My life has literally been less depressing since I stopped posting here and reading 90's misery.

UNT sports were an escape. This board was how I indulged in my escape. The attitude made it tedious. Chalk the ghost town that GMG is up to poor play all you want, the reality is that 90 has ruined Harry's forum. And for some freaking reason beyond my belief, they won't ban him. Stunning. Guess they want to go down with the ship.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4