Praise in public, criticize in private

UNT90

1 hour ago, Ryan Munthe said:

I'll be straight up honest. I went full troll because UNT90 made this board unreadable. My goal became to push him and the mods who wouldn't do anything to the point of losing their marbles in anger at me.

90 is legitimately the reason I have a low interest in UNT athletics in 2016. Because I realized that a majority of the fans were like him.

Love this school and the teams of UNT. But I can't even enjoy them anymore. My life has literally been less depressing since I stopped posting here and reading 90's misery.

UNT sports were an escape. This board was how I indulged in my escape. The attitude made it tedious. Chalk the ghost town that GMG is up to poor play all you want, the reality is that 90 has ruined Harry's forum. And for some freaking reason beyond my belief, they won't ban him. Stunning. Guess they want to go down with the ship.

Would you be shocked to learn that the split on me is very close to 50/50? Maybe that's why. 

What has ruined this forum for you is UNT athletics. Blame me if you want, but it's the cowardly way out. If UNT was good at anything in major sports, it would take the sting out. They aren't, and UNT refuses to do anything about it.

UNT is killing this board and its fan base, one terrible season at a time. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

1 hour ago, Ryan Munthe said:

I'll be straight up honest. I went full troll because UNT90 made this board unreadable. My goal became to push him and the mods who wouldn't do anything to the point of losing their marbles in anger at me.

90 is legitimately the reason I have a low interest in UNT athletics in 2016. Because I realized that a majority of the fans were like him.

Love this school and the teams of UNT. But I can't even enjoy them anymore. My life has literally been less depressing since I stopped posting here and reading 90's misery.

UNT sports were an escape. This board was how I indulged in my escape. The attitude made it tedious. Chalk the ghost town that GMG is up to poor play all you want, the reality is that 90 has ruined Harry's forum. And for some freaking reason beyond my belief, they won't ban him. Stunning. Guess they want to go down with the ship.

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Would you be shocked to learn that the split on me is very close to 50/50? Maybe that's why. 

What has ruined this forum for you is UNT athletics. Blame me if you want, but it's the cowardly way out. If UNT was good at anything in major sports, it would take the sting out. They aren't, and UNT refuses to do anything about it.

UNT is killing this board and its fan base, one terrible season at a time. 

Would love to see the stats to back up that first sentence.

Your amount of self importance is amazing.  Are you ever wrong at anything?  

Sorry, but your buddy Ryan states the truth.  You, not UNT Athletics, has ruined this board for many.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Would love to see the stats to back up that first sentence.

Your amount of self importance is amazing.  Are you ever wrong at anything?  

Sorry, but your buddy Ryan states the truth.  You, not UNT Athletics, has ruined this board for many.

Lol. And here you are, on page five, still engaging me instead of talking sports in the 7 or 8 other football threads on page one where I, and consequently you, haven't made one post.

I really don't care that both of your butthurtedness makes you guys think I'm a bigger problem than 15 years of the Hattiesburg Hustler. I know what it is. Maybe someday you will admit it to yourself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

17 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

And here you are again ignoring the questions when asked to provide facts to support your B.S.

What question?

I didn't see any real question in your post.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

There's an easy way to fix ALL of this- go buy powerball tickets. I'm reading that a huge jackpot is on the way. We're like 6 numbers away from changing our fate. I've sent the wife to buy plenty and she said if we win, I can spend enough to outbid the 17 to fire whomever the hell I want. Who's coming with me?

• Upvote 6

At this point, winning the power ball would just make it real easy to walk away from club seats. There wouldn't be any donations to a place as dysfunctional as UNT. It would be throwing money away. Lots of charities out there that actually provide great services to those in need. They deserve the money way before UNT.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

I know as UNT fans we're conditioned to keep going to things that bring us misery.

But people who don't like UNT90's RV bashing should perhaps, maybe, possibly consider not going into topics he starts that are 100% guaranteed to contain RV bashing.

In conclusion, RV sucks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I agree .. that person is a on here  constantly and doesn't do anything but make fun of others ... How else does one get 25,000 posts....   I really slowed down because of his constant harassment...  Nearly every post I make he responds and negatively ... He tries to picture me nothing like I really am on top it...    He needs to get a life... 

I like positive input and even  input that may be critical but have a point to it ... not just personal insults as did constantly does... I was given the option to ignore his posts ...BUT .. I think I need to see what crazy remarks he makes about me... Being in education and have had 9000+ students... most that do that, do not feel good about themselves and constantly put others down to make themselves to feel better. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, SCREAMING EAGLE-66 said:

I agree .. that person is a on here  constantly and doesn't do anything but make fun of others ... How else does one get 25,000 posts....   I really slowed down because of his constant harassment...  Nearly every post I make he responds and negatively ... He tries to picture me nothing like I really am on top it...    He needs to get a life... 

I like positive input and even  input that may be critical but have a point to it ... not just personal insults as did constantly does... I was given the option to ignore his posts ...BUT .. I think I need to see what crazy remarks he makes about me... Being in education and have had 9000+ students... most that do that, do not feel good about themselves and constantly put others down to make themselves to feel better. 

Cross forum poster. 

Agenda poster.

Personal attacker.

Show me one personal insult that isn't a joking response to you? You can't. Because that is your MO. Just look at your post above/

I point to inconsistencies in his posts, he insults me personally. It's a pattern, and has been for a while. Maybe I should actually complain to a moderator, lol. 

It does scare the hell out of me that someone responsible for the education of America's young people is as extremely sensitive to having opinions challenged and inconsistencies pointed out as you are. I guess it could explain a lot about where the US rates in education among developed nations.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

You view as inconstant because of the way you try to "portray me" and not the way I am ... example ... You paint me as anti-gun ..really I own a "lot" of them and have several 100 rounds of ammo in my house.... (one in my car now) but no I don't support everyone carrying one around .. I have seen too many careless people (mostly city-types) and even had a friend drop one which fired and killed her... You paint paint me as anti-religion.. I go too church and even went to a religious college  for a while ...but I do not want some church controlling public schools and have heard some very offensive  devotions in the past so much I  that even could identity which church they likely attended..[ we even have some "religous fanatic parents wanting to ban pep-rallies (idol worship) . Who do you want control them ,, Catholics, Baptist, Davidians, Jewish, Mormons, Church of Christ, etc.  or which .... they are very different .. A terrible idea.  You portray me and an have referred to me a a liberal .... well on financial issues I sure am not and hate the debt increase that began in 2001-2009 which equaled all 42 previous administrations and is still growing with the same political party in charge of Congress which passes spending. .... I guess I am a Liberal on religion....  go where you want .. I don't care.   I am not what you try to paint me as and what some think because of you... 

I quit posting much because I got tired of your harassment.. (almost every time ) ... and stuff you just make up or call me some name (one obscene) 

Get a life and off the computer once in a while ..I would say spend more time with a wife or kids but I doubt anyone could live with you [ that is almost as insulting as things you say ] 

PLEASE NOTE:  read... a lot of other people feel about your posts as I do.... 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, SCREAMING EAGLE-66 said:

You view as inconstant because of the way you try to "portray me" and not the way I am ... example ... You paint me as anti-gun ..really I own a "lot" of them and have several 100 rounds of ammo in my house.... (one in my car now) but no I don't support everyone carrying one around .. I have seen too many careless people (mostly city-types) and even had a friend drop one which fired and killed her... You paint paint me as anti-religion.. I go too church and even went to a religious college  for a while ...but I do not want some church controlling public schools and have heard some very offensive  devotions in the past so much I  that even could identity which church they likely attended..[ we even have some "religous fanatic parents wanting to ban pep-rallies (idol worship) . Who do you want control them ,, Catholics, Baptist, Davidians, Jewish, Mormons, Church of Christ, etc.  or which .... they are very different .. A terrible idea.  You portray me and an have referred to me a a liberal .... well on financial issues I sure am not and hate the debt increase that began in 2001-2009 which equaled all 42 previous administrations and is still growing with the same political party in charge of Congress which passes spending. .... I guess I am a Liberal on religion....  go where you want .. I don't care.   I am not what you try to paint me as and what some think because of you... 

I quit posting much because I got tired of your harassment.. (almost every time ) ... and stuff you just make up or call me some name (one obscene) 

Get a life and off the computer once in a while ..I would say spend more time with a wife or kids but I doubt anyone could live with you [ that is almost as insulting as things you say ] 

PLEASE NOTE:  read... a lot of other people feel about your posts as I do.... 

"A lot of other people." Lol. That's some good fact posting right there. I'll respond to your 6 year old post with a 6 year old resoonse: "Well, alot of other people like my posts, so nana nana boo boo."  

As for the rest, I didn't read because this is the football forum, and in particular a thread about the terrible AD that runs UNT athletics.

Keep politics in the politics forum. THAT is a violation of forum rules. If people want to read your inconsistencies and personal attacks when confronted on them, that's where they can find them. Stop mucking up a sports forum with politics. 

You quit posting because your inconsistencies were so apparent that when I pointed them out all you could do was insult me, no other reason. 

You choose to break forum rules in an attempt to cyber bully me. I'm not 14, so it's not going to work.

Mods, he is attempting to get this thread locked. Don't give into him. 

People ask me to post in a specific thread about the Hattiesburg Hustler, then when I do, the typical crybabies cry some more. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

People want to ignore the cause and focus on the effect.

"Don't kill the messenger" is a saying for a reason. This trait is present in some peoples' personalities. If you have ever worked for one, you know how miserable they can be. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

• Harry locked this topic