Southern Illinois (12/12/15)

CMJ

Game is on ESPN 3. With all the home games, playing at UTA, and all our televised away games we could watch a lot of UNT basketball this season. Every game has been within driving distance or televised. If we had a decent product it would be nice. We had really good tams that would play more road games and non televised games. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Game is on ESPN 3. With all the home games, playing at UTA, and all our televised away games we could watch a lot of UNT basketball this season. Every game has been within driving distance or televised. If we had a decent product it would be nice. We had really good tams that would play more road games and non televised games. 

It looks like many of the games are on ASN, which means we need a local channel like 21 to pick the game up for us.

• Upvote 1

The commentator keeps calling us North Texas State.....

It's amateur hour with this broadcast team.  I'm sure on the packet we gave them we insist to not call us North Texas State but some here will fail to blame the broadcasters and instead see it as a failure on the SID and AD.

/shrugs

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's amateur hour with this broadcast team.  I'm sure on the packet we gave them we insist to not call us North Texas State but some here will fail to blame the broadcasters ans instead see it as a failure on the SID and AD.

/shrugs

yeah, I hear ya. It's pretty ridiculous though. If you are commentating during the game. Your responsibility is to at least get the dang name's right... He might as well say, "Southern Illinois State" too.

Go to MGS and look to see what the TV network is for all of our conference games and get back to me.

Huh? What am I suppose to get back to you on? All three road games this year have been on espn3. Once we get into conference play we play on ASN which is what the football team has played on over the past few years. I mapped out the schedule months ago to make sure I don't miss a game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1