Mean Green Room ?

greenjoe

not to be confused with texas western college

My undergrad was Pan American. I once witnessed a head-to-head matchup between Jim "Bad News" Barnes and Lucious Jackson. Classic and the Broncs won that night.

Isn't it always just snacks now. It's been apps since last year.

No...we had appetizers the first game. Snacks will be served tonight.  There will be dinners served on some nights.  Nights with appetizers and snacks are free while the dinner nights will be $10 per person.  Cash bar as always all nights the room is open.

And, just FYI...there are a few games where the room will not be open.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

No...we had appetizers the first game. Snacks will be served tonight.  There will be dinners served on some nights.  Nights with appetizers and snacks are free while the dinner nights will be $10 per person.  Cash bar as always all nights the room is open.

And, just FYI...there are a few games where the room will not be open.

why?

• Upvote 1

why?

Why what?  The fact that the room will not be open for some games?  If that is the question, it is probably due to game times/dates.  The game it is closed is the Dec. 17th 11:30am game during Christmas Break for the men.  It was closed for the TWU exhibition game for the women.

• Downvote 2

Why what?  The fact that the room will not be open for some games?  If that is the question, it is probably due to game times/dates.  The game it is closed is the Dec. 17th 11:30am game during Christmas Break for the men.  It was closed for the TWU exhibition game for the women.

That was my question sorry not sure why I didn't elaborate.  What causes the room to be open for some games and not others?  

That was my question sorry not sure why I didn't elaborate.  What causes the room to be open for some games and not others?  

Did I cover your question?  Hope so.  Hope to see you in the Green Room before a few games this year.

• Downvote 2

Did I cover your question?  Hope so.  Hope to see you in the Green Room before a few games this year.

Unless they are during break I will have a hard time with coaching I have games on Monday and Thursday nights and HS games Tuesday and Friday nights.  I wish I had more time to catch games.