UNT90

I told you mofos that scheduling FCS opponents terrified me because of the possibility of a loss and how crippling that would be to UNT?

Remember when you told me not to worry because RV would never schedule an FBS capable of beating us?

Remember when I said he is RV, don't over/underestimate him? 

And then we suffered the worst loss in college football history to an FCS RV scheduled.

Those were good times, weren't they? 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

Well I was hoping so.

Well, according to one member on here I don't have that power and all of this banner stuff is a waste of money, unless RV does get fired and then it's all my fault (even though I only donated $100 to the cause) and I will embarrass UNT.

I really confused about all of this.

But back to the main point, I just wanted to remind people that it wasn't hard to see Portland St coming if you looked hard at what RV was (or wasn't) doing with the schedule.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, according to one member on here I don't have that power and all of this banner stuff is a waste of money, unless RV does get fired and then it's all my fault (even though I only donated $100 to the cause) and I will embarrass UNT.

I really confused about all of this.

But back to the main point, I just wanted to remind people that it wasn't hard to see Portland St coming if you looked hard at what RV was (or wasn't) doing with the schedule.

If he gets fired, that was a 100 bucks well spent. RV was responsible for creating all parts leading to the perfect storm that happened at homecoming. Reason enough to fire him on the spot for me. 

If he gets fired, that was a 100 bucks well spent. RV was responsible for creating all parts leading to the perfect storm that happened at homecoming. Reason enough to fire him on the spot for me. 

Yes, people have ignored his responsibility for scheduling that team in the first place, or his trying to schedule like we are a 1990s P5.

Another thing the "just let him finish out his last 16 months" crowd doesn't take into account is that this disaster of a football scheduling AD will schedule more football games during that time frame, which will effect this program 5 years out.

And that also cannot be allowed to happen. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1