UNT donors have really stepped it up; we must as well

Harry

My loyalty is to NT, not who is or is not the athletic director.

My loyalty IS to UNT.  Part of being a loyal supporter is demanding accountability.  If the athletic department isn't going to do a good job spending my money then there are a lot of departments on campus that will.  They will get it.   

When MGC and season ticket numbers plummet even further then something may be done.

• Upvote 3

My loyalty IS to UNT.  Part of being a loyal supporter is demanding accountability.  If the athletic department isn't going to do a good job spending my money then there are a lot of departments on campus that will.  They will get it.   

When MGC and season ticket numbers plummet even further then something may be done.

This obviously hasn't been used as any kind of measuring stick so far... why would Pres Smatresk/BOR start looking at it now?    

All Rick has to do is get the Baseball Stadium going (or build/renovate some other building in the meantime) and he has another jewel to add to his growing crown.