ASN
---
Saturday
Nov. 28
MinersUTEP Miners
Apogee Stadium, Denton, TX
TimeTBA
FS1/FSN/FCS

So assuming we are 1-4, how would the rest of the season play out?  I know we probably would not be favored in any of the games or maybe UTEP/UTSA.  I just wonder how the rest of the season will play out in terms of our record.  I am thinking a 4 win season is possible with wins against UTEP, UTSA and MUTS as two of them are at home,  So potentially 4-8?  That sure sounds better than 0-12!  We would match last season's record without going down a notch.

We won't beat PSU. best case scenario is 2-10 by beating both UT system schools.

I know exactly what will happen. 

We start off today's game down 21-0 at half after 3 pick sixes. Mac decides to give D. Smith another chance because he is still the most talented QB we have at the moment and after getting the initial jitters out last game, he goes 19/20 for 273 yards and 4 TDs while running in another. We win and Mac decides to start him again next game. We beat WKU in a shootout and win out the rest of the season including Tennessee. We go 8-4 and somehow sneak into the C-USA championship game taking that as well. After being 9-4 and C-USA champs, we head to a bowl game against Iowa and flip last game's score on them. UNT finishes 10-4 and on fire. Mac decides he wants to retire on a high note and rides out of Denton in the sunset. Chip Kelley gets fired from the Philthadelphia Eagles. With UNT ending on such a high note, big UNT alum from around the world decide to donate to their alma matter and we give Chip a home. He immediately succeeds in flipping plenty of big-time recruits from the West Coast and Texas and somehow gets Kyler Murray or Jerrod Heard to transfer closer to home. After another year of Damarcus Smith while Murray or Heard sits out, one of them is our starter and our program really takes off. We never look back. We jump straight from C-USA to the SEC and the rest is history. 

I know exactly what will happen. 

We start off today's game down 21-0 at half after 3 pick sixes. Mac decides to give D. Smith another chance because he is still the most talented QB we have at the moment and after getting the initial jitters out last game, he goes 19/20 for 273 yards and 4 TDs while running in another. We win and Mac decides to start him again next game. We beat WKU in a shootout and win out the rest of the season including Tennessee. We go 8-4 and somehow sneak into the C-USA championship game taking that as well. After being 9-4 and C-USA champs, we head to a bowl game against Iowa and flip last game's score on them. UNT finishes 10-4 and on fire. Mac decides he wants to retire on a high note and rides out of Denton in the sunset. Chip Kelley gets fired from the Philthadelphia Eagles. With UNT ending on such a high note, big UNT alum from around the world decide to donate to their alma matter and we give Chip a home. He immediately succeeds in flipping plenty of big-time recruits from the West Coast and Texas and somehow gets Kyler Murray or Jerrod Heard to transfer closer to home. After another year of Damarcus Smith while Murray or Heard sits out, one of them is our starter and our program really takes off. We never look back. We jump straight from C-USA to the SEC and the rest is history. 

I WANT WHAT YOU'RE HAVING!  Start the tailgate a little early, did we?

Well let's look at this one game at a time.

Well we ran the ball 32 times, but Wilson only got 9 of those carries.  He should have had 32 by himself.

At this point I have no idea how the rest of the season goes, it really comes down to how much the player buy into whoever is the new interim.