Alabama looking for a 2015 opponent

Harry

Of the 115 teams that will play at the FBS level in 2015 — we’re excluding the 14-team SEC for obvious reasons — less than 40 would be able to accommodate the Tide’s scheduling Hail Mary. With that in mind, below are the 10 FBS conferences — and independents — and the teams that have openings on their 2015 schedules:

AAC: East Carolina, Houston, SMU, Tulane, Tulsa, UCF, UConn, USF

ACC: Georgia Tech, Miami, North Carolina State, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Wake Forest

Big 12: none

Big Ten: Penn State

Conference USA: Charlotte, FAU, FIU, Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee State, North Texas, Rice

Independents: BYU

MAC: Bowling Green, Buffalo,Central Michigan, Western Michigan

MWC: Air Force, Colorado State, Hawaii, New Mexico, San Diego State, San Jose State

Pac-12: Arizona, Stanford

Sun Belt: Louisiana-Lafayette, Texas State

Read more: http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/29/tide-on-2015-schedule-hole-right-now-wed-take-anybody/

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the athletic department is the first place UNT looked to make cuts to get out of this financial mess. I could see multiple 5 home game seasons with 2 money games each year. All in the name of making up cuts made to the AD due to this financial crisis.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the athletic department is the first place UNT looked to make cuts to get out of this financial mess. I could see multiple 5 home game seasons with 2 money games each year. All in the name of making up cuts made to the AD due to this financial crisis.

Ugh let's hope not!

I hope you are wrong but it's logical.
  • Upvote 1