"Undersized" D-Line

MeanGreenD

I saw something interesting and related to this in a recruiting article recently. Basically, the coaches who recruit say that you can add size but you can't increase speed. .

I've heard that before. So how does Michael Johnson performance center make any money? If you better your technique you can increase your speed. Technique is big when it comes to the trenches and I'd say we have greatly increased our coaching knowledge in this area

• Upvote 1

Jesus, please rescue me from stupid.

It will never happen. Much like He did with the Super Pit... God has turned his back on this land. You'll find no rescue here, just sorrow and lamentation.

If you want $100 season tickets, though, you've come to the right place. Stay still, and someone will be by shortly.

Unapologetically i have to ask, dude are you slow (not judging from your profile pic)? To post that we are undersized and post supporting numbers then have the audacity to call ut "superior" (sarcastically or not) when they sucked like a straw last year and haven't proven anything this year is an insult to the game, they play for a reason. Something has to be wrong with you for real because you took the liberty to start this thread and pointed out that we are undersized by 23 pounds per man then are bold enough to suggest that we put this d-linemen issue to bed when you're the one who brought it to our attention. And if you are going to compare our d-line to someone make sure it's teams from our overall schedule, not specifically ut because they can have any player from the state, and when you do compare our d-line make sure it's against an opposing o-line genius.

I never said we are undersized, I said I keep reading we are "undersized". You see, quotations mean they are not my words. Which is why I put "superior" in quotes as well.

I took the liberty to start this thread to bring attention to the fact that people should STOP saying we are undersized, and that there is plenty of time left before the season begins.

If you think I brought up this issue, then you haven't been paying attention. This has been brought up time and time again in every thread referencing next season.

I believe our D-line will be effective and shut a lot of people up. There's no reason to rip the best Halloween costume I've ever had either. When I first suited up as Mean Green Man, #TheStand happened. Coincidence?

I think I'm just going to hang it up on GoMeanGreen.com. Kind of ridiculous that every post or thread is responded with personal attacks. And I'm not slow, I have a master's degree. However, my brother-in-law is severely mentally handicapped and cannot walk or talk and was in the hospital this past weekend.

I look forward to seeing the optimistic, energetic, fired up Mean Green faithful in Austin and Apogee. As for the rest of you who will show up and sit on your hands while you bitch and moan about play calling or "undersized" players, enjoy yourselves. I'll be in the front row, suited up and screaming my ass off. See y'all in August

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It will never happen. Much like He did with the Super Pit... God has turned his back on this land. You'll find no rescue here, just sorrow and lamentation.

If you want $100 season tickets, though, you've come to the right place. Stay still, and someone will be by shortly.

Genius as usual......

04101_0010053589.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unapologetically i have to ask, dude are you slow (not judging from your profile pic)? To post that we are undersized and post supporting numbers then have the audacity to call ut "superior" (sarcastically or not) when they sucked like a straw last year and haven't proven anything this year is an insult to the game, they play for a reason. Something has to be wrong with you for real because you took the liberty to start this thread and pointed out that we are undersized by 23 pounds per man then are bold enough to suggest that we put this d-linemen issue to bed when you're the one who brought it to our attention. And if you are going to compare our d-line to someone make sure it's teams from our overall schedule, not specifically ut because they can have any player from the state, and when you do compare our d-line make sure it's against an opposing o-line genius.

So young....So angry..... Damn that rap music!

But those are some solid points grasshopper.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Unfortunately rap music died a long time ago. Today this fake rap music on the radio is meant to distract young African-Americans from understanding their true history, the sciences of nature, and the qualities of melanin. Show those African-Americans their real history then they will become inspired and might build a pyramid or something but the powers that be have the power to feed those young ignorant hungry black babies but they say "first before you can eat you have to disrespect your sister or talk about killing your brother in a song then i will feed you." And black people do not have any institutions or land and without self-identifiable institutions you become indoctrinated and without land you cannot reap what you sow, therefore they do as the powers that be dictate in all facets of industry in order for them to fit into society and eat from the land but they will never get any respect from the world until they can do for themselves. damn that "fake" rap music!

"Phony rappers do not write. Phony rappers do not excite." - Q-Tip.

I swear, it's like some of you idiots have never heard of Pitbull.

What, he can't be the greatest rapper of all time because he's only 5'7"? Well, Snoop Dogg is only 9 inches taller. Frankly, that's nothing.

He's got heart, and he knows how to rhyme "tonight" with the word "tonight". Call him undersized all you want, but rap music is unbeatable with Pitbull carrying the banner.

What, he can't be the greatest rapper of all time because he's only 5'7"? Well, Snoop Dogg is only 9 inches taller. Frankly, that's nothing.

He's got heart, and he knows how to rhyme "tonight" with the word "tonight". Call him undersized all you want, but rap music is unbeatable with Pitbull carrying the banner.

So literally...literally...not about the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog, huh?

• Upvote 1

lmao! i'm not familiar with pitbull's music but i did see him perform at an nba event so i have no opinion of him but snoop dogg aint been good since doggystyle in the 90's. i hope that snoop lion character can come with it.

Not since a young Stanley Burrell have I seen a fresh MC like Pitbull with the kind of heart, grit, hustle, and potential to transform the rap game forever. And people said Stanley was "undersized", too... Didn't stop him, though.

Anyway, Antonio... I'm the treasurer of the north Metroplex chapter of the Pitbull fan club. And I'm also a volunteer rep. If you haven't heard his music yet, it's because you haven't called me, or I haven't called you. Or, because you've never seen any of the Dr. Pepper ads without Macklemore in them.

In any case... I have some front row concert tickets I can sell you at a very reasonable price. I'll be in chat all day, so just stop in and we can talk.

I don't know how you'll be able to enforce this stupid opinion. Cops have stereos, and they're all driving around listening to Illmatic and Aquemini. They're not going to care if I'm listening to Midnight Marauders.

• Upvote 1

are you axing if you can kick it?

yes you can...yes you can.

g'on then.

All this 90's rap talk has me fired up about this thread again. Top 5 list of classic 90's hip-hop albums?

I'll go first, in no particular order:

Return of the Bumpasaurus

12 inches of Snow

The Adventures of MC Skat Kat and the Stray Mob

Shaq Fu: Da Return (some people prefer Shaq Diesel... I feel he hit his true peak in the follow up)

WWF Aggression

Technically, Aggression came out in 2000. But it was recorded in 99, and I think it really bridged the millennium for hip-hop, getting us cleanly from Sisqo to Bubba Sparxxx.

I don't know how you'll be able to enforce this stupid opinion. Cops have stereos, and they're all driving around listening to Illmatic and Aquemini. They're not going to care if I'm listening to Midnight Marauders.

Hmm... I'm trying to think of a rap song that expresses an opinion on the motivations and/or effectiveness of law enforcement. Coming up blank.

are you serious? can you really get me tickets for $100? wow, thank you jesus, this is a blessing that came out of nowhere. i know tickets are expensive, especially front row tickets, and the police always told me to just speak the truth and i will get rewarded. i definitely need 3 tickets maybe 4 if my sister-in-law's baby cousin tracy wants to come. what day is it? how many people can get in with $100? i probably can get 7 or 8 people to come if they have gas money. we always wanted to go to a concert and sit on the front row and look important. and how do i hit you up on private message? i am new to blogging.

friends.jpg

This has been a wonderful day.

And to think, many here wanted Pitbull eliminated. HE BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER! Me, Antonio, Antonio's sister-in-law's baby cousin Tracy... And potentially so many more!

friends.jpg

This has been a wonderful day.

And to think, many here wanted Pitbull eliminated. HE BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER! Me, Antonio, Antonio's sister-in-law's baby cousin Tracy... And potentially so many more!

I seriously can't tell if he's bit-ing your bit or if he's the second-coming of Andrew