"Undersized" D-Line

MeanGreenD

And I was at the UTSA game, suited up and all. Right by KFC Man who showed up late and left early. I'm guessing it was too cold for you to show up. I was surrounded by orange and blue in our own endzone. This, and idiots like you, is what I hate about this fan base. Feel free to ask Carlos Harris if I was there...

post-41196-0-64045400-1400188162_thumb.p

This... Um...

I'm not sure how I feel about everything right now. I think we've taken an unpleasant and exceptionally personal tone here.

If there's a Pitbull song to help me process my feelings, I don't know what it is. I just want everyone to at least pretend to be kind to each other again.

This... Um...

I'm not sure how I feel about everything right now. I think we've taken an unpleasant and exceptionally personal tone here.

If there's a Pitbull song to help me process my feelings, I don't know what it is. I just want everyone to at least pretend to be kind to each other again.

Isn't there a Pitbull song called "Mono y Mono"?

And it has a bass line like this: boom, boom, boooomboom. boomboomboomboomboooom, boom.

• Upvote 1

Isn't there a Pitbull song called "Mono y Mono"?

And it has a bass line like this: boom, boom, boooomboom. boomboomboomboomboooom, boom.

This right here, is great. This entire thread is mind blowing. Like drunken futurama, predicting worldly occurrences mind blowing.

Real rap peaked with It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back.

I'll duel anyone who thinks otherwise.

ETA:

1 - Countdown to Armageddon - 00.00
2 - Bring the Noise - 1.41
3 - Don't Believe the Hype - 3.27
4 - Cold Lampin' with Flavor - 10.47
5 - Terminator X to the Edge of Panic - 15.04
6 - Mind Terrorist -19.36
7 - Louder Than a Bomb - 20.57
8 - Caught, Can We Get a Witness? - 24.35
9 - Show 'Em Whatcha Got - 29.28
10 - She Watch Channel Zero?! - 31.25
11 - Night of the Living Baseheads - 35.14
12 - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos - 38.29
13 - Security of the First World - 44.51
14 - Rebel Without a Pause - 46.13
15 - Prophets of Rage - 51.15
16 - Party for Your Right to Fight - 54.34

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 1

All this 90's rap talk has me fired up about this thread again. Top 5 list of classic 90's hip-hop albums?

I'll go first, in no particular order:

Return of the Bumpasaurus

12 inches of Snow

The Adventures of MC Skat Kat and the Stray Mob

Shaq Fu: Da Return (some people prefer Shaq Diesel... I feel he hit his true peak in the follow up)

WWF Aggression

Technically, Aggression came out in 2000. But it was recorded in 99, and I think it really bridged the millennium for hip-hop, getting us cleanly from Sisqo to Bubba Sparxxx.

Real rap peaked with It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back.

I'll duel anyone who thinks otherwise.

ETA:

1 - Countdown to Armageddon - 00.00

2 - Bring the Noise - 1.41

3 - Don't Believe the Hype - 3.27

4 - Cold Lampin' with Flavor - 10.47

5 - Terminator X to the Edge of Panic - 15.04

6 - Mind Terrorist -19.36

7 - Louder Than a Bomb - 20.57

8 - Caught, Can We Get a Witness? - 24.35

9 - Show 'Em Whatcha Got - 29.28

10 - She Watch Channel Zero?! - 31.25

11 - Night of the Living Baseheads - 35.14

12 - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos - 38.29

13 - Security of the First World - 44.51

14 - Rebel Without a Pause - 46.13

15 - Prophets of Rage - 51.15

16 - Party for Your Right to Fight - 54.34

Never heard of them. But Vanilla Ice is the greatest of all time!

[Mainstream 'rap' has, as most popularized versions of any genre/sub tend to do, produced little of substance. But, there are always Indie/Alternative versions outside of the mainstream that are good*(subject to personal criteria/evaluation)]

Do the ref's throw the yellow hankies across the field or straight up, like a home run in a coke bottle?

I have seen both but, so which toss of the yellow hankie is correct? Across the field or straight up in the air?

I have seen some yellow hankies just dropped on the field at the ref's feet.

At ref school, which method of tossing the yellow hankie is the preferred toss of the hankie rule?

I like the ref's that throw the yellow hankie straight at the player that made the rule infraction. I like to see

the players facial expressions when the flag sails right at the player. The players expression seems to

say, "I do not dot that!". Similar to Bill Clinton's " I did not have sex with that woman!" facial expression.

This is good for the TV announcers too. Especially for Brent Munsburger. Give Brent a good jolt

of yellow hankie, and Brent will wake up, saying "And there is a yellow flag on the play!",

after Brent finishes taking about the beautiful girlfriend of the Ala-damn-bamas quarterback.

By the way, according to TMZ, the Bama QB and his girlfriend have split up. She is on the market Brent!

Edited by charlie nt73