TJ Tauaalo Tweet on Inoke Ngalo

Harry

Plumm, the tweet was from one our of high school verbals.

To me a cell phone and what is put on them is personal...GMG.com and others like it or more for the general public and are like going to a sports bar with hot sports opinions being spewed all over the place by alums drunk with school pride and with so many different ways they think their favorite school can hit the Big Time.

Not so much with this player, 97and03, but with some of the others and all this from well meaning UNT alums or fans. Not saying it should be forbidden to do this, but what is said in some tweets could turn off some recruits? Hell, I don' know...I don't tweet, but at age 63 sometimes I do...'twick. ;):(:)

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Agree with the thoughts stated.

I find it funny that it's often the same fans (speaking generally, not to this board specifically) who will

1. Tweet recruits

2. Post extreme negativity on fan message boards

Seems to me a recruit who values the tweet of a stranger would manage to also find his/her way to the fan message board to get a sense of the support he/she will experience once a decision is made.

Agree with the thoughts stated.

I find it funny that it's often the same fans (speaking generally, not to this board specifically) who will

1. Tweet recruits

2. Post extreme negativity on fan message boards

Seems to me a recruit who values the tweet of a stranger would manage to also find his/her way to the fan message board to get a sense of the support he/she will experience once a decision is made.

And reading most posts on GMG.com our coaches and players get much love during most of the year.

Oh sure, there are a few who will criticize a coach and a player or 2 from time to time but those are the exception.

Most of the "agreeing to disagree" on this forum has much to do with how to warp speed this athletic program upward and forward and who should (or should not) perhaps be in charge of doing that merely based on what all other NCAA FBS schools use as their barometers for ultimate success.

We do get crazy over here about realignment talk, shades of green, brandings, helmets and unis, too, but that happens on most all other school's or conference message boards from all appearances.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1