Pictures with the HOD Trophy at the UNT-MTSU Basketball Game-Ticket In

Eddie Delgado

I wanted to let you guys know that at the basketball game this Saturday that will be acknowledging the football team and have pictures with the HOD trophy available.

For tickets to the game you can call me at 940-369-5380 to reserve your seats.

$13 Dollars for Premium Reserved

$8 dollars for Regular Reserved.

Any questions email me at eddie.delgado@unt.edu or give me a call at the number above or ask here and I will try to answer them.

Thanks and Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 6

So do I understand that common fans like me can get my picture made standing next to the HoD Trophy ? Where would such a photo be taken ? Do I provide my own photographer or will there be a photographer waiting for me ? Cost of such a photo ?

I was planning to come anyway with 2 basketball newbies as well.

Beat Texas

GO MEAN GREEN

So do I understand that common fans like me can get my picture made standing next to the HoD Trophy ? Where would such a photo be taken ? Do I provide my own photographer or will there be a photographer waiting for me ? Cost of such a photo ?

I was planning to come anyway with 2 basketball newbies as well.

Beat Texas

GO MEAN GREEN

The photographer will be provided, no need to bring your own.*

*If you paid the $10 photographer fee. Otherwise there is a will-call photographer line the day of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1