UNT gear

GMG24

I wonder who has some cool UNT gear? I will be making a trip to Flower Mound tomorrow. Got my wife a sweet Green Jacket with fleece lining that is water resistant. Didn't have my size. UGH as I was shopping today at the store in the ticket office I asked about how many tickets they had sold the guy at the counter said definitely over 7,000. Now I know this is only through the ticket office but I am really excited to see just how many fans come out for the game.

Our first allotment was 5k tickets. Quit being such a pessimist. All we needed to sell to reach our 100,000 profit from ticket sales was a little less than 1,500 tickets. Yes I will be going to the store in Flower Mound tomorrow. Looking for a green jacket as sweet as the one I got my wife today.

• Upvote 1

Our first allotment was 5k tickets. Quit being such a pessimist. All we needed to sell to reach our 100,000 profit from ticket sales was a little less than 1,500 tickets. Yes I will be going to the store in Flower Mound tomorrow. Looking for a green jacket as sweet as the one I got my wife today.

i think the ticket sales have gone well, all things considered. i also hit up rally house today. got a nice long sleeve shirt for the game tomorrow!!!

Rally House in Flow Mo? I really wouldn't be surprised if we didn't sell out our allotment, I've heard completely conflicting statements. So far 95% of people posting are in one of 3 sections.

I've seen a handful of people with seats on the upper deck on the UNT side - I think attendance will be pretty good.

I almost went with the black but I did not have a Grey UNT shirt yet so went with that option. I will probably be spending about 5 % of my pay check in the next several months to expand my UNT wardrobe. I can finally afford to buy some nice stuff!