Bowl Selection Show...

Mean Green Matt

It was never 6.

It had been talked about being six, but not that is is four that really sucks and is quite pointless.... That is 3 games to fill a 5 game void. Although it had also been that the big four bowls would be the play off games at one point. Which was weird to me because a team could win say the rose bowl and the fiesta bowel and before going to the championship game. I knew that that part was nixed pretty quickly a few years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It had been talked about being six, but not that is is four that really sucks and is quite pointless.... That is 3 games to fill a 5 game void. Although it had also been that the big four bowls would be the play off games at one point. Which was weird to me because a team could win say the rose bowl and the fiesta bowel and before going to the championship game. I knew that that part was nixed pretty quickly a few years ago.

Again...it was never six dude.

• Upvote 1

To answer the question regarding ESPN realizing there are other schools, this is the classic AQ Douche mentality. They think that everyone wants to talk AQ schools. They believe that even if your favorite team is North Texas, your other favorite team is Texas, and you'd rather talk about them.