Coming Up for UTSA game.

Thanks for your help. I hope everyone in Denton is as friendly as you are.

Looks like we will be hitting up ESSC. Any place with St. Arnolds and Pappy van Winkle (Not that we actually drink it all the time) is our speed.

Protip for Eastside. The beer menu is on two flatscreens about ten feet away from the bar. Find what you want, then order by number at the bar. So don't order a St. Arnold's. Order a #37 or whatever it is.

Same deal at Oak Street except the menu is on a big chalkboard.

KFC is greasy and delicious... might be the perfect cure for my inevitable hangover on saturday.

It'll actually be Popeye's, as I doubt fatty, nasty ass KFC chicken ever get the chance to stand up in the coop in which they live their entire lives (just like UTSA to support animal abuse).

But it will be served in KFC buckets, for posterity's sake.

• Downvote 2

Looks like we will be hitting up ESSC. Any place with St. Arnolds and Pappy van Winkle (Not that we actually drink it all the time) is our speed.

Well, you said St. Arnold so I respect you. Where it's at.

East Side has most of the more mainstream St Arnold beers. Not sure if they have Endeavour but I know Oak does. (My personal favorite)

Edited by meangreener

east side has tv's...oak street does not...east side has more seating inside, oak street is mostly patio seating, east side has one bar, oak street has two (with different taps)...east side/oak street is owned by a north texas alum, so he gets your money no matter where you end up...

Well, you said St. Arnold so I respect you. Where it's at.

East Side has most of the more mainstream St Arnold beers. Not sure if they have Endeavour but I know Oak does. (My personal favorite)

Endeavour is my favorite as well. I have a personal stash of Bishops Barrel 2-5 aging and waiting.

It'll actually be Popeye's, as I doubt fatty, nasty ass KFC chicken ever get the chance to stand up in the coop in which they live their entire lives (just like UTSA to support animal abuse).

But it will be served in KFC buckets, for posterity's sake.

I mean you have to use KFC buckets... How else will your average UNT/UTSA fan know what you're making fun of? Oh wait... They won't care.

Endeavour is my favorite as well. I have a personal stash of Bishops Barrel 2-5 aging and waiting.

I mean you have to use KFC buckets... How else will your average UNT/UTSA fan know what you're making fun of? Oh wait... They won't care.

Just had some Bishops Barrel last weekend. I incidentally have half a case of pumpkinator