2014 OOC schedule

TheColonyEagle

Wait, a team can have only one rival?

I agree that SMU is not a rival. But after 12 years they sure might be.

90, I guess I don't see scheduling as locked in or done until that season. We have cancelled contracts and changed around schedules before. And other teams have done the same with us. I obviously cant guarantee they will, but 2015 is still a ways away. My assumption (only an assumption) is that one of the two big names will change or get cancelled. That is why I am not as worried as you are. I know they want 6 home games a year. Now they just have to make it happen.

Let's continue to voice our concerns and see how it plays out. In the end, that is about all that is left.

I hate SMU! I mean hate SMU. Always have and always will. It is just the way it is and always has been. In fact I got kicked off the campus when I was 19 for attempting to rough up some kids that were picking on my cousin who was on scholarship there for being so poor. So, I would love to have a rivalry with them and yes they can have more than one. Many teams have multiply rivals. We all know this. I just believe that we need to build one with UTSA because they do not have one at all in CUSA and neither do we. SMU is in a different conference. UTSA can be our conference rival from Texas. It just makes sense.

• Upvote 1