Finally

AstroMike

I've had season tickets since 2006 and I routinely rock the Mean Green wardrobe. I have about ten caps, several polos, Jerseys, and at least 20 t-shirts. I can't tell how great it is for people to stop me and ask or comment on the success of the Mean Green. I used to not be able to give any tickets away if I had an extra one or two and now I have people asking me if I have any to spare. Let's keep it going. People are finally starting to take notice. It is somewhat funny to see those alum in the work environment who generally slam the MG and root for other schools squirm a little bit. They want to jump on the bandwagon and be a front runner, but do not want to be called out. My response; I just give a shirt and schedule and say welcome aboard or welcome back. Go Mean Green!

Yes. We need to welcome all of our prodigal children home. Not chide them for not being around during the Dodge years.

• Upvote 1

I think UTSAVet09 (or whatever his name is) and correcamino and the other zealous UTSA fans on here are neck and neck for player hater of the year award, now that CougarKing and FroggyStyle have been forcibly removed.

No, I'm still here. Just limited on what I can and can't post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8