Oak Street Drafthouse Homecoming Shirts

James329

I hit most of the back of campus and Fry, someone else got the front, distributed to residence halls, ESSC/Oak, the Square, industrial street, and surrounding businesses. I have the Rec area of campus remaining and the front but this is a rough week for me to be doing this. So busy. Probably gonna coax my manager to letting me to put some at my Best Buy in Fort Worth, and maybe the Freebirds there and stuff. By surrounding restaurants I mean like Chicken E, Voertman's, etc.

• Upvote 3

I hit most of the back of campus and Fry, someone else got the front, distributed to residence halls, ESSC/Oak, the Square, industrial street, and surrounding businesses. I have the Rec area of campus remaining and the front but this is a rough week for me to be doing this. So busy. Probably gonna coax my manager to letting me to put some at my Best Buy in Fort Worth, and maybe the Freebirds there and stuff. By surrounding restaurants I mean like Chicken E, Voertman's, etc.

great job!

I love Oak St, but I don't think I've been there since ESSC opened. It has everything Oak St does and then some

Which is nice to me...I like a place with no tvs...convetsation controls the hangout..

Essc is good for road games...otherwise, drafthouse for me...

Well aren't you a Denny Downer. Any context for your loathing?

----

And by the way, the places have two different menus; ESSC is predominantly more Texas-oriented.

I live over 5 hours from both of them. He should have opened them in my neighborhood.

• Upvote 3

I hate both places.

I will say that the oak street is becoming the place to be seen...really trendish...you need skinny jeans and a beard to be part of the crowd...love it for john, but hate it for me...I look nothing like the main customers of the

place...but the oak street was the first of its kind ind denton and will always be the spot for great brew and conversation...

Edited by THOR