Random tidbits

emmitt01

1) Through 3 CUSA games our defense has given up 30 points total...or 10 a game

2) La Tech is giving us all the respect that you'd expect from a delusional fan base. Apparently the loss was all about how poor they are and not in the least about how we're playing some good football.

3) Baylor put up 71 points.

4) aTm lost but I think they'll still maintain the "best in Texas" crown. But Baylor may be pretty close

4) UH lost.

5) We SHOULD come into the Halloween game seeking win #6. It is imperative that we start NOW working on finding friends to bring to this game. Who is your +1?

6) I just got off the phone with RV. He confirmed that we did indeed win back to back games today.

7) Camping with my girls is sooo much sweeter when I can listen to a Mean Green win on the radio.

Let's add a number 8....

8) TCU lost to Oklahoma State...calling FroggyStyle to explain how TCU went 0 for Oklahoma!

• Upvote 1

Georgia is the only offense to score a TD on our D in the 2nd half this year.

Let that sink in for a second. Then read this quote from LaTech post-game

DL IK Enemkpali

On the frustration after not being able to get to the QB vs. North Texas:

“Today, we just did not get the job done up front. I have played against ACC, SEC and Big 12 offensive lines and by far, North Texas is the most physical offensive line we have played against. My hat is off to them. They are physical. This is football. It is physical. They come off the ball every play.”

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1

We should tell our students body about that back to back win so they get exited for the RICE game!! the first back to back win since 2004!! the AD should be confident enough to tell people from now that our game with RICE is our bowl game... let's all work together for that game guys

I'll bring 7 other people who have never been to any North Texas game

GMG

• Upvote 1

I really hope our team and coaching staff won't overlook our game against So. Miss like many fans are. First make sure and win on the road again and then start talking about a huge game against Rice.

The So. miss game makes me nervous. They are 0-fer coming off a blowout, have nothing to lose and will probably take a lot of chances next week. We're high off an elusive road win, still on the road next week, have a short week before what could the most important game of the year. Will the coaching staff be extra conservative in this game due to the short week and inferior opponent? That combined with So. miss throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us is a dangerous combination.

I hope the staff keeps them extra focused.

I heard a ridiculous stat.

If Baylor stopped every game this year at halftime, they would still have a top 15 offense.

Yikes.

I mentioned after week 2 I thought Baylor might be the best in that conference. After watching a&ms defense, they (Baylor) might be the best team in the state. Edited by MeanMag

1) Through 3 CUSA games our defense has given up 30 points total...or 10 a game

2) La Tech is giving us all the respect that you'd expect from a delusional fan base. Apparently the loss was all about how poor they are and not in the least about how we're playing some good football.

3) Baylor put up 71 points.

4) aTm lost but I think they'll still maintain the "best in Texas" crown. But Baylor may be pretty close

4) UH lost.

5) We SHOULD come into the Halloween game seeking win #6. It is imperative that we start NOW working on finding friends to bring to this game. Who is your +1?

6) I just got off the phone with RV. He confirmed that we did indeed win back to back games today.

7) Camping with my girls is sooo much sweeter when I can listen to a Mean Green win on the radio.

The news reported that UH beat BYU

The So. miss game makes me nervous. They are 0-fer coming off a blowout, have nothing to lose and will probably take a lot of chances next week. We're high off an elusive road win, still on the road next week, have a short week before what could the most important game of the year. Will the coaching staff be extra conservative in this game due to the short week and inferior opponent? That combined with So. miss throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us is a dangerous combination.

I hope the staff keeps them extra focused.

So miss hasn't won a game in a long time. They should have been pulling out all stops a long time ago. We just need to worry about overselves and execute. The rest will take care of itself. No self inflicted mistakes, and don't go conservative, and we should get the win.