Warning About Purchasing Through the AD's Website

UNTLifer

I purchased a shirt Tuesday morning at 7am for my oldest son. He needed it for a college day at his school on Friday, so I paid an extra $13.00 for 2-day air with Fed-Ex. I get an email today, two days later, stating the shirt has shipped. I called Customer Service and it shows an expected delivery date of Monday, October 7th. I think I misunderstood what 2-day air is all about. Got a refund for the shipping and a $10 credit, but it doesn't solve my problem when I live in an area that doesn't sell North Texas merchandise. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing through meangreensports.com ever again.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

I was crapped on by UPS a couple months ago.

I ordered a hat Thursday morning to be shipped overnight (more-than doubling the total price of hat), payment was processed immediately and I was given tracking information within an hour (item coming from Michigan or Indiana...can't remember). So I'm thinking, "cool, get here by Friday...Saturday if things go slowly"

Item was delayed due to "inclement weather" coming out of that location. Long story short, I ended up getting the hat Monday. You know what weather.com said their "inclement" weather was? 78 degrees with no wind, precipitation or clouds.

I was upset because I paid a butt load of money to get it by Friday and, not only did it not arrive Saturday...I got it Monday when normal shipping would have delivered. I called the retailer and they threw their hands up in the air because they claim it was UPS's fault. I called UPS and they don't have the details in their customer service center to clarify why 78 degrees and no precipitation is "inclement".

I didn't get any refund on the shipping. I followed up with a polite email, "I didn't get what I paid for, I didn't get a money back. I don't care how big you are, if explanations can't be made and customers are not getting services they paid for...your system is flawed."

Not the first time I've been crapped on by UPS. Sorry your experience with FedEX and MGS was bad.

• Upvote 1

Guess the AD employees didn't like my post above. Ha ha. It does state that items usually take 24 hoyrs to ship, but right below that it says "want it shipped quicker?" Or something like that. That is where I chose 2 say air. Two days from Tuesday 7am should be some time today not next Monday. I will just not purchase there when I need something in a timely fashion. Lesson learned. Just thought I would share so others didn't run into the same problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1