MGS uploads Georgia highlights

greenminer

Anyone else think it is silly we only put the highlights of ourselves doing good things in these videos? I understand we are trying to paint ourselves in a good light, which is much deserved after that gutsy performance, but do we really need to see every time we stuffed their running back?

I remember last year after the KSU game, the KSU website put up highlights after the game that showed all scoring plays for both teams with the home team radio call as the audio. It was really nice to see highlights that showed how the game went as a whole. Just my $.02. Regardless, I like very much that our video department uploads these videos so quickly after the game.

• Upvote 2

Hey Matt. I think the intent is for these to be Mean Green highlights rather than game highlights. No sense showing recruits highlights of our competition.

It's not that I don't see your point, or the obvious thinking behind why the highlights are done how they are, I just don't think we need to see literally every play we stop them for a short gain on the highlight reel every week. It's not like we show true highlights even in games that we win. Admittedly, a lot of schools do it the same way we do, it has just always bugged me. Just for the heck of it, I checked back with KSU to see if they posted true highlights for their loss to NDSU...sure enough they've got all the NDSU scoring plays on there along with KSU's...same thing for the other games. It's not really a complaint, more curious if anyone else had the same feelings.

*Edited to fix silly grammar mistakes that could have been avoided by simple proof reading...

Edited by Mean Green Matt