UNT releases women’s hoops schedule

Harry

And...it was Harry himself who started this thread in the football section. Got to love it...but, there are a few football/WBB dates similarities...like Nov. 9th and, of course Dec. 21st!

Good looking schedule for the ladies. I like.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1

couldn't find this topic anywhere on the basketball board, and I didn't want to start a new thread...

hey Harry,

do you think we really play Tulsa twice? or do you believe that's a typo on our website? I noticed we have a home-and-home with Tulsa (Jan 29 and Feb 22), but we don't play Tulane. My guess is that it's a typo, but if not, that's very interesting

couldn't find this topic anywhere on the basketball board, and I didn't want to start a new thread...

hey Harry,

do you think we really play Tulsa twice? or do you believe that's a typo on our website? I noticed we have a home-and-home with Tulsa (Jan 29 and Feb 22), but we don't play Tulane. My guess is that it's a typo, but if not, that's very interesting

It's correct. You may of just overlooked it , but we play Tulane on Feb 5th Edited by NT03

hey Harry,

I think Tulsa may be our travel partner for this year meaning its the only team in C-USA we play home and away. I originally thought it was UTSA but I think they changed it.