Football Trailer

DeepGreen

Sorry folks, this tractor trailer rig belongs to a Mean green fan.

The interior of the trailer is a "Man Cave" for a Mean Green experience.

This truck does not haul MG equipment to away games.

Sorry Charlie I think you're wrong on this one. I haven't seen that trailer ever. I think you are talking about this one:

http://atlantamafia.com/CUSA_Transports.htm

Sorry Charlie I think you're wrong on this one. I haven't seen that trailer ever. I think you are talking about this one:

http://atlantamafia.com/CUSA_Transports.htm

no, he's right. there is one that belongs to a students father or something and is decked out on the inside.

this one however, i think is a different one all together. a second trailer (on the grassy knoll :)), that is for equipment. i don't think that the unt website would make that mistake. plus, i thought the students father's rig had a different paint job.

so, i think you're both wrong....and right at the same time. which makes this contest a draw.

Edited by Green Crazy

no, he's right. there is one that belongs to a students father or something and is decked out on the inside.

this one however, i think is a different one all together. a second trailer (on the grassy knoll :)), that is for equipment. i don't think that the unt website would make that mistake. plus, i thought the students father's rig had a different paint job.

so, i think you're both wrong....and right at the same time. which makes this contest a draw.

I'm not wrong, and Charlie is not right.

The one owned by a father of a student or something and decked out on the inside with dancer pics up and down it on gamedays. Yes, it has a different paint job...:

mgt06.jpg

This one (that the athletic dept posted on their website to carry equipment) is different:

UNT3.jpg

I win.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm not wrong, and Charlie is not right.

The one owned by a father of a student or something and decked out on the inside with dancer pics up and down it on gamedays. Yes, it has a different paint job...:

mgt06.jpg

This one (that the athletic dept posted on their website to carry equipment) is different:

UNT3.jpg

I win.

Winning feels good!

Heck, put a an old army cot, a Coleman stove, a Sears porta' potty, an old fashioned wringer washin' machine........a CD radio.......... plus a wet bar full of sodie' water in this sucka' and you've got yourself one heckuva' great vacation traveling trailer to take a tour of the Deep South where many of our CUSA foes are located.

Can you imgagine when cars drove by you and honked at you or the kids in those cars did the air horn hands in motion thing wanting you to blow your truck cab's loud air horn instead you just roll down your window and holla'.................

Hey! We Are North Texas.........

Meaner & Greener By The Day!

And then about that time you can see the parents :roadrage: of those kids telling them to "turn your heads this way, Mif' & Buffy (they'll be going to SMU, of course) and pay that old codger no mind...he probably needs to be in some sanitarium anyway! :shocking:

(Whoops! Time for me to take the AM meds)!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen