GameDay superstitions ?

NT03

Let's change it up here...

Do you have any ? I know if we lose a game I will not wear the shirt i was wearing again on another GameDay for atleast a full calendar year (If ever )

Hence , a closet full of shirts !!

If I wear a shirt on GameDay and we win , I'll keep Wearing that same shirt on gamedays until we lose

Just 1 of a few I have. Am I alone or does anyone else have UNT superstitions ?

Edited by NT03

If I post a score prediction, we almost always lose. On the other hand, if I am at a game or see it on TV, we almost always win. So if I was closer, the formula would be to show up at every game and never make any predictions. Our record with me at the game is somewhere around 25-5, and if you add in televised ones it's about 30-7. I've only ever been to 2 away games, but UNT hasn't played Arizona State since the 70's...hmmm...

high school...whataburger pregame meal with one of my team mates and his mom..then driving back to school listening to NAZARETH / HAIR OF THE DOG. In college...little more controlled pregame meal...but still HAIR OF THE DOG

Now with 3 boys playing...cant keep up with any superstitions...lucky to make it to 3 games a week at 3 different schools

I don't know if I have a superstition... those things usually lead to a victory. I do hang my battle flag in the front yard on game day, but that's more of a habit.

Although, if I found a routine that led to more wins, I'd gladly make it my superstition.