Creighton ESPN Schedule

MeanGreenD

Who said they talked to espn execs? Not me but whatever you say boss. I said I asked and they gave me the answer they knew. Maybe they were right maybe they were wrong but they told me the answer to the best of their ability. Ad no they are not just out of hs people. Prob 26 to 50 years in age maybe.

Game will most likely be on www.firstrowsports.eu if u are not able to go to the game.

hey thanks for the tip! Any other thoughts you have on the game? We haven't had a Creighton fans perspective on this matchup yet and would appreciate your thoughts. Also what is the best Creighton website to visit? Thanks again!

Creighton fans have taken to the ESPN boards. I do not have an account but they seem pretty arrogant. They Seem to think we are a nothing school.

Hey, folks. I peruse opponents' message boards from time to time when I'm bored, but I rarely post. Thought I'd chime in on this, though. As is the case with most fan bases, the only Creighton fans who post on ESPN message boards are those 13 and under or those who haven't really gotten this whole Interwebs thing figured out. For some good chatter, head to http://bluejayunderground.com, where I think you'll find a good level of respect for North Texas when the game comes up.

Excited about the series. Cheers.

• Upvote 3

Good discussion you have going over there CBL.

On a side note note, I have been sorta preoccupied as of late & haven't been posting as much as usual, but don't worry the game and daily SBC update threads are sure to be back in two weeks. Hope this is the season we all think it could be.

I'll be dissappointed if this is a 2 for 1 deal. Creighton was desperate for a opponent and had very, very few options.

We weren't exactly near capacity with top opponents when this deal was struck, either. I'll take 2 for 1 with a top Missouri Valley school...3 competitive and entertaining games and both programs will be hashing out longer term deals.

I'll be dissappointed if this is a 2 for 1 deal. Creighton was desperate for a opponent and had very, very few options.

Hello.. Thanks for the conversation over at the Bluejay Underground and for visiting White & Blue Review. It has been great learning more about North Texas and I too think this will be a great matchup to start the season.

Anyway I just wanted to throw in here, that UNT too was pretty desparate to get their schedule finished as they had several dates to fill just before the schedule was announced. My understanding if you want to look at it this way was that this was a buy game for Creighton to have UNT come to Omaha this year and that the 14-15 and 15-16 games were a H/H deal. So I think both teams wanted to get the schedule finished and came to this type of agreement. Had Creighton not decided to get this game, they would have played a D2 opponent. So it is a win for everyone involved I think.

It makes sense for Creighton to play in Texas due to Creighton's Texas connection with assistant coach Steve Lutz. There are several Texas natives on the roster for the Bluejays.

• Upvote 1

Good discussion you have going over there CBL.

On a side note note, I have been sorta preoccupied as of late & haven't been posting as much as usual, but don't worry the game and daily SBC update threads are sure to be back in two weeks. Hope this is the season we all think it could be.

You better be in that chat room come gametime also, mister!

• Upvote 1

hey thanks for the tip! Any other thoughts you have on the game? We haven't had a Creighton fans perspective on this matchup yet and would appreciate your thoughts. Also what is the best Creighton website to visit? Thanks again!

Tony Mitchel will be good matchup. Would love to see him go 1 on 1 with Doug. Creighton has a lot of different ways to score, so to win you would just have to guard the inside and hope no threes go in. bluejayunderground.com is the best website to go to.

• Upvote 2

Tony Mitchel will be good matchup. Would love to see him go 1 on 1 with Doug. Creighton has a lot of different ways to score, so to win you would just have to guard the inside and hope no threes go in. bluejayunderground.com is the best website to go to.

Thanks I posted that address at the top of the board. Please let them know we are here if you will.

Oh yes you are correct... I must be a lier obvisouly. Why not... I should lie, it makes sense right...? Did you go to law school or something. Believe what you want, I could care less. I get around and am 100 percent confident in what I can say.

Please explain what motive I would have for lying? Were you there for the conversation in the booth? Please explain... What did you hear?

You are telling something they don't want to hear. Therefore you are not only wrong you have bad intentioons.

• Upvote 1