Where can I park at the game?

0footballfan0

I hate to post this here, but I called and spoke to many different people at UNT and asked if the Alum can still park on campus and walk without getting a ticket, and I have not been able to get an answer. I just get "I don't know". I have spoke with 5 people so far, and have gotten no legitimate response.

Again sorry if this is not the proper place. Thanks

Park in and around Denia. They love us.

What?? Careful, the city has developed a parking pass for the neighborhood, you'll get towed in an instant. Do hope you were joking.

I believe all commuter and residential parking lots are open on the weekend. D and A lots you should park in at your own risk.

You can park in the lot just east of the Super Pit and be just fine.

Past 3PM on Fridays, all G, P, and R lots are free game, through the weekend. The D and A lots will differ on location, check the signage nearest these spaces.

If you arrive early there is plenty of street parking available around campus and in dorm lots (other than Victory hall of course)...and, one can park at Fouts for a small fee...if you arrive late, about your best shot would be to pay and park at Fouts. If you don't mind walking a bit (not much further...if any further at all than many folks have to walk on college game days around the country) lots of available parking on the streets around campus.

Thanks for coming! GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1