WKU just beats Kentucky!

MeanGreenGlory

Kentucky is bad this year.

Still an SEC win. Would love for North Texas to get a win over an SEC opponent.

OMG! How Exciting! Another win for the conference we are leaving!...

An upset is an upset. While I always hope they lose when we play them, I'm impressed by the progress that they've made in the past few years and you've got to give credit when credit is due. I'll root against them all the time when they're not in our conference and playing someone in our conference, but as of this year, they're still in our conference so why not support them when they win a game they weren't supposed to?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure that first name is gonna work outside of the Appalachians.

Some want to see WKU HC Taggert at UK. Taggart and Joker are buddies so could get kinda awkward.

I like Taggert because he is a no excuses guy. NONE ALLOWED! I fully expect WKU to hang it to North Texas on 11/29 too.

By the way, Joker is from Franklin, KY which is west of the Appalachians.

Some want to see WKU HC Taggert at UK. Taggart and Joker are buddies so could get kinda awkward.

I like Taggert because he is a no excuses guy. NONE ALLOWED! I fully expect WKU to hang it to North Texas on 11/29 too.

By the way, Joker is from Franklin, KY which is west of the Appalachians.

Close enough. Expect a serious beatdown on 11/29 btw. And that goes for all of our meetings before we say bye bye.